Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Under Lights on April 30, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
What is going on at Clonoe and Killyclogher??

Heard last night there is a big fall out at that club. Can't/won't say what it's about as unconfirmed. Perhaps someone in the West of the county can confirm that is the case.

Tyrone Gaa

Heard the same today, there is a major row in the club, financial queries apparently. Wouldn't say more than that because I'm not sure how reliable the source is
Living the dream!!!

Snapchap

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on May 01, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Heard the same today, there is a major row in the club, financial queries apparently. Wouldn't say more than that because I'm not sure how reliable the source is

I'm getting a serious bit of deja vu reading that.

Under Lights

Is this the same story from about 18 months ago?

Tyrone Gaa

Anyone know if there's been much rain in the Moy today? Does the game vs Dromore go ahead tonight? Prefer the GAA to Madrid v Bayern
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

Pouring all day in Cookstown. Wouldn't be looking good for games tonight.

Just having a look through the weekends results, Some turnaround for Killeeshil in D3. Whipping boys last year, they have a serious youth over the last few years looks like they are real contenders this year with a few older heads still on the team I see in the Tyrone Herald. 

PMG1

This is unreal Moy pitch passed by county board today at 5, Dromore land up and there is a big puddle in one corner of the pitch and game called off, was there a cloud burst at half 5, does ccc man need glasses or is Moy's water bill going to be high this month? Don't know which one of the theories is right but it's a complete joke!

Tyrone Gaa

Spoke to a Moy player who was togged out to play the game equally disappointed that the referee deemed the game unplayable. Moy then allowed Dromore to train on their training field and moy players were sent home.

I heard Mickey Harte didn't want the game played, and CCC were determined to show their muscle.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on May 01, 2018, 08:35:36 PM
Spoke to a Moy player who was togged out to play the game equally disappointed that the referee deemed the game unplayable. Moy then allowed Dromore to train on their training field and moy players were sent home.

I heard Mickey Harte didn't want the game played, and CCC were determined to show their muscle.

Fair play to Moy for that.

southtyronegael

are tyrone away this weekend? starred games on fri night or not?

Aaron Boone

One of the longest  away trips in Tyrone for Dromore today. Tough as heck for them.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 01, 2018, 10:44:05 PM
One of the longest  away trips in Tyrone for Dromore today. Tough as heck for them.
long way to go for a training session.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 01, 2018, 10:32:00 PM
are tyrone away this weekend? starred games on fri night or not?

Tyrone away to Carlton house on Saturday morning!
Normal fixtures resume on Friday night before a round of starred the following wkend

WT4E

What was result of Moy v Dromore see it says 0-00 to 0-00 on Tyrone website.

Snapchap

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 30, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 30, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
Sponsorship for Championships sorted - draw this week, maybe tonight?

Just seen on teamtalk it is set for tonight.

Any word on this?