Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on May 03, 2010, 10:34:05 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 03, 2010, 10:25:03 PM
this board needs an ignore function

With City, Spurs Villa & even liverpool sure to be Stronger next season Arsenal has to be worried they will take the champions league spots

now try ignoring that Dinny

Schoolyard slagging doesn't work as well as you think it does.
MWWSI 2017

Bensars

With City, Spurs Villa & even liverpool sure to be Stronger next season Arsenal has to be worried they will take the champions league spots

ROSS YOU TALK SOME SH*TE SUR !

Liverpool were supposed to be stronger this year !   

Arsenal have definately improved this year. If they could get a few players they wouldnt be far away. I would be very suprised if Villa and spurs keep their momentum gained this year , through to the season end next year.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Quote from: muppet on May 03, 2010, 10:35:08 PM

No Slagging! City will spent millions, O Neill should improve villa if he stays, Spurs will love to overtake their neighbours while Liverpools target will be Champions league football next season

So where does that leave the poor mans Barcelona?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: Bensars on May 03, 2010, 10:41:54 PM

ROSS YOU TALK SOME SH*TE SUR !

Liverpool were supposed to be stronger this year !   

Arsenal have definately improved this year. If they could get a few players they wouldnt be far away. I would be very suprised if Villa and spurs keep their momentum gained this year , through to the season end next year.

Liverpool punched above there weight last year stronger than last year? they got 86pts & IMO  won't get the total again for many years

Arsenal have not improved almost a repeat of last season from them & are more likely to lose more top players than gain
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Quote from: ross4life on May 03, 2010, 10:43:14 PM

No Slagging! City will spent millions, O Neill should improve villa if he stays, Spurs will love to overtake their neighbours while Liverpools target will be Champions league football next season

I would love to ride my neighbour - but there is not much chance of it happening.

DennistheMenace

Quote from: Puckoon on May 03, 2010, 11:13:16 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 03, 2010, 10:43:14 PM

I would love to ride my neighbour - but there is not much chance of it happening.

I'm sure you'd have a chance if you just grew a set and asked him.

ONeill

Happy St Totteringham's Day, be it March, April or May.

Finish the season with more points and goals as the last but could've been so much more with a decent keeper and a striker. Anyways.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Ashley Cole quote after he won the league today  "Hopefully now people won't doubt why I came here."

What does the Arsenal fan's think of that?

ExiledGael

They will probably think that he has a point, for once, but he's still an arsehole.

ONeill

Arsenal need to wrap RVP up in cotton wool for next season. Oozed class today.

Wenger made it clear after that he'll be addressing the defence/GK issues over the summer.

Also needs to look at why the long-term injury list is massive again.

Pluses from the year: Vermaelen, Campbell, Fabregas and the last minute goals.

ONeill

magpie seanie

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...