Antrim, the way forward

Started by Milltown Row2, October 30, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galer

Sorry bs wasnt trying to be a spark for cb to jump on you but like yourself its pretty clear who he is supporting,just trying to get balance on debate.
These guys may be the right men on the short term (2 more years),but the way they have dealt with football matters so far have been shocking

country bumpkin

Quote from: bannside on November 30, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
Wrong again CB. I didn't canvass against Sean Kelly, I didn't even know him and what a fantastic PRO he has turned out. I made it known I was pro SV and supported their bid in its entirety. You can try to mislead people I was anti Sean Kelly if you want but people can see right through that. Your deliberately playing me now instead of the subject, that's obvious, but if you want to go down that road....fair enough!

Have a look at page 1 on this site BS......forgetful or economical with the truth.....?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on November 30, 2017, 10:40:55 PM
Sorry bs wasnt trying to be a spark for cb to jump on you but like yourself its pretty clear who he is supporting,just trying to get balance on debate.
These guys may be the right men on the short term (2 more years),but the way they have dealt with football matters so far have been shocking

So what have they done to ruin football? Two new finalist for the first time years, City teams coming from the doldrums to win all the titles (huge achievement considering) are you blaming the county board for producing what has been going on for long before they came on board?

As for Jmcl if he comes on board it be great to have a hurling man at the helm again
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Galer

Good man mr2.cant see how county board have impacted the last 2 county finals? Unless your telling me that the previous cb had a hand in st galls being so successful?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Galer on November 30, 2017, 11:08:11 PM
Good man mr2.cant see how county board have impacted the last 2 county finals? Unless your telling me that the previous cb had a hand in st galls being so successful?

Oh did they pick the winners? There was me thinking that St Johns and Gorts won both
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

You're still at it CB. But you haven't been able to correct one single point of my five point analysis yesterday! Still waiting (Yawns) but dont expect a response any time soon.

Instead you try to spin that I'm ANTI Sean Kelly....just because years ago I was advocating SV en masse. If thats how your mind works then Im not even going to try to explain it.

Can't deal with the subject matter, so play the man. Cheap stuff.

Milltown Row2

country bumpkin

Quote from: bannside on December 01, 2017, 02:43:51 PM
You're still at it CB. But you haven't been able to correct one single point of my five point analysis yesterday! Still waiting (Yawns) but dont expect a response any time soon.

Instead you try to spin that I'm ANTI Sean Kelly....just because years ago I was advocating SV en masse. If thats how your mind works then Im not even going to try to explain it.

Can't deal with the subject matter, so play the man. Cheap stuff.
Just back BS.....sorry to keep you yawning but afraid u will have to wait for a time before I provide answer to your five point attempt to denigrate JMcL.
Have no reason to doubt him and would not think of doubting his word by research in his club or any other place.

I am quite sure nobody cares or considers my opinion for an instant.....or indeed your own is hardly up there in lights either.
Well ur wing man from Milltown will always jump in to guard your back...but not if he is in the middle at OCahan pk and the opposition is from the south of the county.

You gotta lighten up BS....think u need to get ready to shoulder the burden of disappointments in life..and sometimes take the Cargin route.... :)

Milltown Row2

Hmmm, now I'm belfast biased when refereeing ? You truly are a dick and have no function other than a tired grumpy old man with axe to grind, with obvious chips on both shoulders of course... build a bridge and get over it.... to Derry ;)

Galer

Mr2 there is a bridge in toome u numpy

paddyjohn

Quote from: Galer on December 02, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

MR2 doesn't know where Toome is.

Milltown Row2

Metaphorical speaking.. and besides Cargin did try and cross that bridge when they threw their toys out of the pram and the Derry lads said, nah, prefer a decent club  ;)

country bumpkin

Quote from: paddyjohn on December 02, 2017, 09:28:22 AM
Quote from: Galer on December 02, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

MR2 doesn't know where Toome is.

And aren't the Toomies delighted........

Belfast GAA man

I see a SW motion to bring minor football back to divisional boards - I see a lot of FTFs in the all county league this year - not a good sign...

bannside

CB you go to lengths to create an impression that I am trying to "denigrate"JML. Let me correct that devious little spin!

JML is a fine Gael, with thousands of hours contributed, voluntarily, to the good of his club and the association in general.
He is a credible candidate for higher office, although I would greatly prefer that the current regime are given to further develop the good work they have started. To me, Jims challenge has credibility, but personally I don't like his timing. (Obviously you are right that it dosent really matter what you or I or anyone else here thinks).

However, in being offered a fair chance to outline his views and credentials in Wednesday's IN, I felt that some things were inaccurate (you can use whatever term you want) and this needed to be challenged. I said I would put my hand up and acknowledge if I got it any of my five points wrong.

To date I feel totally vindicated in that no one has contested my assertions, and in this instance, on this particular subject, your own silence is deafening.

Finally, good luck to ALL good gaels who are brave enough to allow their names to go forward. Their task is not an easy one.