The far right

Started by seafoid, March 28, 2024, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: Rossfan on May 07, 2024, 02:08:48 PMWork is an offensive 4 letter word to that sh1te!
They'd rather be abusing people and consorting with Tommy ten names and UDA sectarian murderers.

The only open border is the one on the map between the 6 and 26 and nobody but Jim Allister and Bryson types want that closed.

No, most people in the south want that closed to illegal immigrants! According to your beloved legacy media this morning, that is. Now, away back to the anti-fa boards.

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: burdizzo on May 07, 2024, 02:20:38 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on May 07, 2024, 02:08:48 PMWork is an offensive 4 letter word to that sh1te!
They'd rather be abusing people and consorting with Tommy ten names and UDA sectarian murderers.

The only open border is the one on the map between the 6 and 26 and nobody but Jim Allister and Bryson types want that closed.

No, most people in the south want that closed to illegal immigrants! According to your beloved legacy media this morning, that is. Now, away back to the anti-fa boards.

Would ye away on with this 'legacy media' nonsense. Everyone quotes them when they print a story that confirms their particular point of view.

whitey

How are ye enjoying the open borders boys and girls

Did you read about the court case where the Somali sexually assaulted the girl in a pub toilet in Dubli

He is confirmed sex offender in the UK, who was denied asylum in 3 other EU countries-then got a fake Swedish passport which he destroyed upon his entry to Ireland and has been here ever since

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/man-who-followed-woman-to-toilets-and-tried-to-rape-her-jailed-for-predatory-actions/a1560765323.html

imtommygunn

There is something seriously wrong with you.

What kind of person uses the word enjoy in relation to a story like that?

burdizzo

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 07, 2024, 03:45:04 PMThere is something seriously wrong with you.

Well, a lot of people here are all for the cultural enrichment we get from open borders. Vile, I know, but there you have it...

JoG2

Quote from: burdizzo on May 07, 2024, 04:26:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 07, 2024, 03:45:04 PMThere is something seriously wrong with you.

Well, a lot of people here are all for the cultural enrichment we get from open borders. Vile, I know, but there you have it...

Again, wee Billy big balls behind a hidden name... Grim carryon.
It's what's driven twitter etc into the sewers.

imtommygunn

It honestly is grim reading jog2. There's a rabbit hole some people go down and entrench themselves in and then use examples like sexual assault etc as some kind of validation and victory in what their views are. Two shining examples of it here. Grim is the word for it.

Wildweasel74

It wouldn't be the small section you think it is. I hear people talking about it now who never would mentioned immigration, What ever party put forward a very strong immigration policy going forward I think we be  surprised at the backing it get.

burdizzo

Quote from: JoG2 on May 07, 2024, 04:48:18 PM

Right. And your name's JoG2?! Does anyone here use their real name?

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 07, 2024, 05:02:41 PMIt wouldn't be the small section you think it is. I hear people talking about it now who never would mentioned immigration, What ever party put forward a very strong immigration policy going forward I think we be  surprised at the backing it get.
The key issue isn't immigration. It's housing.

burdizzo

Quote from: seafoid on May 07, 2024, 06:19:01 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 07, 2024, 05:02:41 PMIt wouldn't be the small section you think it is. I hear people talking about it now who never would mentioned immigration, What ever party put forward a very strong immigration policy going forward I think we be  surprised at the backing it get.
The key issue isn't immigration. It's housing.

So they keep trying to tell us. But, you know, it's not unrelated, now - is it?

JoG2

Quote from: burdizzo on May 07, 2024, 06:14:44 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 07, 2024, 04:48:18 PM

Right. And your name's JoG2?! Does anyone here use their real name?

I'd say there's 30 odd here know who I am with sharing info down the years. Thing is, I'm not spouting constant hate like you are. You would not post what you post using your real name, same goes for 99% of the 'patriots' on social media

Rossfan

"Patriots" gan focal Gaeilge acu.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

burdizzo

There's ones here know who I am, too. Now, where's this hate I spout? Except at anti-fa, but that's OK because... - well, it's anti-fa!

By the way, quite a lot of hateful ones on "your side", too - no?