Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

Cruppen game becomes a must win now for blues - if we were to get a few wins in next few weeks our goal of top 3 finish will be back on however if we dont we could be in a relegation battle!

naka

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on June 14, 2010, 03:13:54 PM
Cruppen game becomes a must win now for blues - if we were to get a few wins in next few weeks our goal of top 3 finish will be back on however if we dont we could be in a relegation battle!
cruppen are thinking the same ;)

winsamsoon

Absolutely disgraceful this . Where there any Culloville players sent off for the incident? and where was the match at? It's only a matter of time before someone is killed as a result of one of these cowardly acts and it needs stamped out. I would nearly say the lad only got it because he was giving the tr**p he was marking a headlight. Hope the young lad gets over this ok.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 14, 2010, 04:59:54 PM
I hear that young Nugent lad got an awful doing in Culloville. He was struck from behind and knocked out. There was blood everywhere. Ambulance men reckon the injuries are of such an extent that they are more consistent with an elbow rather than a thump to the face. Broken jaw and a broken bone in his chin and a number of missing teeth. He's going for an operation today.  He's only 19 years of age, ironically the same number as his alleged attacker. We all wish him well and I hope he sues the coward who attacked him. There's nothing sporting about a cowardly unprovoked attack from behind on an unsuspecting youngster

I know it's not the way to handle it but i'm very surprised the Maghery men let that go, those are the type of incidents that usually spark off a free for all. It's a pity the Culloville coward didn't get a taste of his own medicine.

Hope the young Maghery cub makes a full and speedy recovery
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

Agreed - Culloville will want to watch themselves as these incidents are becoming quite frequent!

torres

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on June 14, 2010, 05:19:01 PM
Agreed - Culloville will want to watch themselves as these incidents are becoming quite frequent!
they should be banned for the rest of the season plus championship , something along those lines should be the  deterdent for  they,re thuggary ways  >:(.

fitzroyalty

Heard the full extent of that lad's injuries and its nothing short of a disgrace, and nor is it surprising that Culloville were the guilty party. I'm all for hard hitting football and know that at times melees can break out, but there is no excusing a young player getting the head pulled off him.

I also hear the No.19 promptly jumped into his car and cleared off, spineless ****. County board should act accordingly, the ref should have the player's name and if he himself is not punished then Culloville should face a hefty sanction.

ogshead

On the incident in the Culloville/Maghery game, pure cowardly spineless bastard. If you were on the same team as the attacker would you not him a slap yourself, team mate or not.

On another note I would like to congratulate Armagh minor hurlers. I hope they give the final a good rattle. These lads have done the county proud this year

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: illdecide on June 14, 2010, 05:18:01 PM
I hear that young Nugent lad got an awful doing in Culloville. He was struck from behind and knocked out. There was blood everywhere. Ambulance men reckon the injuries are of such an extent that they are more consistent with an elbow rather than a thump to the face. Broken jaw and a broken bone in his chin and a number of missing teeth. He's going for an operation today.  He's only 19 years of age, ironically the same number as his alleged attacker. We all wish him well and I hope he sues the coward who attacked him. There's nothing sporting about a cowardly unprovoked attack from behind on an unsuspecting youngster

I know it's not the way to handle it but i'm very surprised the Maghery men let that go, those are the type of incidents that usually spark off a free for all. It's a pity the Culloville coward didn't get a taste of his own medicine.

no 1 was sent off and the coward who done it got offside as soon as he could but the lad was in such bad shape the maghery lads were more worried about his safety than anything really he was that bad it looked like he was shot there was that much blood on the ground his jaw broke in 2 places,chin bone broke and his gum split open along 1 side of his mouth resulting in a few operations in dundonald . the match was in maghery and both the players and management have to take great credit for their behaviour at this time.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on June 14, 2010, 09:47:36 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 14, 2010, 05:18:01 PM

no 1 was sent off and the coward who done it got offside as soon as he could but the lad was in such bad shape the maghery lads were more worried about his safety than anything really he was that bad it looked like he was shot there was that much blood on the ground his jaw broke in 2 places,chin bone broke and his gum split open along 1 side of his mouth resulting in a few operations in dundonald . the match was in maghery and both the players and management have to take great credit for their behaviour at this time.
Was all this done with one thump? Surely not?

Good luck to the lad, hopefully will get back on the field soon. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Real1995

Wish young Nugent all the best, met him at a wedding recently and the young lad is just football mad, leveled head chap who certainly doesn't need the like of this....I have lost count now the number of incidents that Cullaville have been involved in not only this year but the past few.......County board have to get their finger out here....

Would i be right if other clubs throughout the county feel the same??
Nice guys always finish second!

true

i see Nab v Tones set for Thursday night anybody know why?

Seany

I wonder will they even have the gumption in Culloville to make contact with the lad and express their apologies for what happened.  Probably asking too much from them.  Kevin Nugent had a brilliant year with the monirs last year winning an ALl ireland for his county.  ANd this is his reward.  Typical begrudging jealous bastards we have in this country. 

COunty needs to do what derry did last year on Ballinderry - makie them name the player and if they dont't, throw the book at them,. 

IVEDECIDED

Id give Culloville the chance to act accordingly first - by making all details of the player and incident available to the county board. If they dont comply then Id throw them out of all senior competitions this year.

nrico2006

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 14, 2010, 08:30:27 PM
Heard the full extent of that lad's injuries and its nothing short of a disgrace, and nor is it surprising that Culloville were the guilty party. I'm all for hard hitting football and know that at times melees can break out, but there is no excusing a young player getting the head pulled off him.

I also hear the No.19 promptly jumped into his car and cleared off, spineless ****. County board should act accordingly, the ref should have the player's name and if he himself is not punished then Culloville should face a hefty sanction.

It should go further than the County Board.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'