Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

Granemore to beat Harps - Harps almost blew a 9 point lead and a 10 point lead! In the second case they were handed 3 goals and still almost blew it. They are a ten minute team and have no character/leaders! Of course im leaving myself open to be castrated tomorrow if they win but ill take my chances.

Ogs to beat Clan Eireann although I think this could be alot tighter than people think.

fcuksake

wouldnt say i agree that Harps only dominated for 10 mins, sure they effectively dominated the first half.

Granemore will be a different opposition tonight. I know Harps have suffered to 2 heavy league defeats to them but Harps will have a totally different 15 on the field tonight and I would hope we will come through with 4-5 points.

Good luck to the management and players tonight.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

winsamsoon

Ladbrookes have Granemore at 3/2 lads if you fancy this punt. Open an account and they will match your first bet so you will get it virtually for free if you fancy a stab :o :o :o
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

torres

Quote from: fcuksake on September 26, 2009, 10:02:37 AM

I know Harps have suffered to 2 heavy league defeats to them but Harps will have a totally different 15 on the field tonight and I would hope we will come through with 4-5 points.

i,d agree with that and feel the harps are big favourites to progress to a final meeting with the ogs .

crossfire

I can't see harps being beat tonight.

Sandy Hill

"Stercus accidit"

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Passing_Interest

Somebody get on the phone to Johnny Corvan quick........tell him to get the flight booked
We're in the County Final Yesssssssss !
Nothing but the same old story.........

nutsy--1

final score

Harps 0-10
Granemore 0-6

Armagh Cúchulainns

IMO Better team won

Granemore obviously spent alot of time defending in training as their shooting contributed to their defeat.
Charlie vernon, oustanding not many players could make toner look average.
Holmesy - almost a faultless display. Great to watch.
Toots - excellent display on oconnor

Good luck to the lads in final and good luck to our kerry coloured nieghbours
Its all about the Hurling.

torres

Quote from: Armagh Cúchulainns on September 26, 2009, 08:52:44 PM
IMO Better team won

Granemore obviously spent alot of time defending in training as their shooting contributed to their defeat.

would agree with most of this but o,connor won nearly every ball that went into him and kicked at least 4 wides when under no real pressure , maybe the pressure of the occasion got to  him and some of the other forwards as they definalty kicked themselves out of  it

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: torres on September 26, 2009, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: Armagh Cúchulainns on September 26, 2009, 08:52:44 PM
IMO Better team won

would agree with most of this but o,connor won nearly every ball that went into him and kicked at least 4 wides when under no real pressure , maybe the pressure of the occasion got to  him and some of the other forwards as they definalty kicked themselves out of  it

think thats mc convilles game, not many men get past him.

Great team result and great to see as harps had a lot of shit thrown their way on this thread and board in relation to management rumours, committee members resigning, players left etc. and its great to see them all flagging the blue and white in the final.
Its all about the Hurling.

crossfire

Cross beat Grange easily in minor championship.

Any other results.?

Skiddybadoo

cant see you,s beating the ogs as they are a lot better defensively than granemore were .ogs to win by 5
[/quote]

I'm sure you mean no disrespect to Clann Eireann, of course!

torres

Quote from: Skiddybadoo on September 26, 2009, 09:29:21 PM
cant see you,s beating the ogs as they are a lot better defensively than granemore were .ogs to win by 5

I'm sure you mean no disrespect to Clann Eireann, of course!
[/quote]

of course not , i just felt this season this was their best chance to beat cross and go on to claim the senior championship and i hope they beat c eirann [ no disrespect] and go on to beat the harps  ;D.