Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

So how do you guys see the replay going tomorrow nite? Will the Clans have the momentum? will the Harps lift it to another level?...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

BerfArmagh

I fancy the harps to finish the job, nut i reckon it will be tight, 2 points

fitzroyalty

Quote from: BerfArmagh on September 17, 2009, 11:49:51 AM
I fancy the harps to finish the job, nut i reckon it will be tight, 2 points
That seems to be the general consensus in the county, though IMO if Clans can contain some of the Harps forwards I see no reason why we can't nick it. We saw last week how Clan's reacted to being 9 pts down, how would Harps cope?

davo

i think the harps will finish the job tomorrow night. i expect them to win by about 4 or 5. however if clans can man mark peadar toal, which is easier said than done, they could sneak it.

it should be a good game.

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on September 17, 2009, 11:24:54 AM
So how do you guys see the replay going tomorrow nite? Will the Clans have the momentum? will the Harps lift it to another level?...

it'll be close again.  the clans showed character which i didnt think they had TBH.  I still feel the clans wasted too many opportunities at the start of the game last week which wouldnt have allowed the harps to run up such a large lead.

also, the harps will more than likely improve around the middle than they did last week. will wee joe be fit?

again, goals will have a huge influence on this game and i have to say i expect the clans to win by 2 points.

nashville

I thought Harps were extremely lucky last week only for Clans poor first half (and second to an extent) shooting, Clans dominated the start of the game completely!

winsamsoon

I think one could make arguments for both teams being unlucky and lucky by the way the game went.

Heard that a few Harps lads walked out of the changing room at the end of the game because Toal was selected to start the game, doesn't make for good moral in a team when this sort of thing happens.

Oh and lets harps the Harps aren't as lucky tommorrow night  ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fcuksake

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 17, 2009, 11:21:26 PM
I think one could make arguments for both teams being unlucky and lucky by the way the game went.

Heard that a few Harps lads walked out of the changing room at the end of the game because Toal was selected to start the game, doesn't make for good moral in a team when this sort of thing happens.

Oh and lets harps the Harps aren't as lucky tommorrow night  ;)

thats utter nonsense WS.......

Good luck to the lads tonight. Harps by 7
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

illdecide

Fcuksake i heard that too...Apparently there were 4 Harps players in the changing rooms after the match either kicked up stink or quit because of Toal playing...i'm not trying to stir things up or anything ahead of tonights game i was genuinly told that last night...

Anyway that aside i hope it's a good game of football tonight and may the best team win

winsamsoon

Just stating what i was told fcuksake glad you could clarify it for me you must be a player

BerfArmagh

Harps will do their talking on the pitch tonight...
lol Now thats big talk  ;D

winsamsoon

rootthemout

looking forward to tonights game,think it will be close with harps by 1-2pts,provided we move the ball bit quicker to our forward line,heard clanns went on one of skeltons trips the other day,when they got therethey had no tickets ;D ;)

illdecide

Quote from: rootthemout on September 18, 2009, 04:15:59 PM
looking forward to tonights game,think it will be close with harps by 1-2pts,provided we move the ball bit quicker to our forward line,heard clanns went on one of skeltons trips the other day,when they got therethey had no tickets ;D ;)

:D :D :D :D So you know him too :D

bennydorano

Quote from: illdecide on September 18, 2009, 10:12:43 AM
Fcuksake i heard that too...Apparently there were 4 Harps players in the changing rooms after the match either kicked up stink or quit because of Toal playing...i'm not trying to stir things up or anything ahead of tonights game i was genuinly told that last night...

Anyway that aside i hope it's a good game of football tonight and may the best team win
It's not true, the players knew the team on the Friday before the game, so that sort of alleged grandstanding after the game doesn't make any sense. 

Anyways, dont give a f**k if it's a good game as long as the result is the right one.  We undopubtedly have the talent, it's putting it together on the day that counts.