Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qub la la la

Quote from: back off the net on June 04, 2008, 10:54:07 PM
just want to know why there was no members from the bridge down at the opening off st pats new complex.if any one knows will yous please write in and state why thanx ;D

afraid of gettin a hidin for simply bein from the bridge likely. were u at the opening of the bridge's new complex a few months back?

stpauls

Quote from: qub la la la on June 04, 2008, 11:01:30 PM
just want to know why there was no members from the bridge down at the opening off st pats new complex.if any one knows will yous please write in and state why thanx ;D

afraid of gettin a hidin for simply bein from the bridge likely. were u at the opening of the bridge's new complex a few months back?

don't take the bait qub, obviously on the wind up!!

armagh leg-end

Madden beat Annaghmore tonight by 10pts in Rapperee Park tonight to help close the gap with collegeland at the top.

Madden 2-14 Annaghmore 1-07
Ard Mhacha Abu

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan beat Ogs Development squad by 5 points in the Mid B Championship Semi at Ballymacnab last night.

Ogs started brightest & went 3 - 1 up early on, yet failed to capitalise on early dominance, hitting at least 5 wides.

Davitts then lost veteran midfielder 'Bo' Tiffney, yet grew into the game in the second quarter with some good scores from Mickey McKeever & Paddy Marley, excellently fed by the new midfield partnership of Mark Hughes & Shane McKeever.

Mark Hughes scored a first half penalty & big Mickey McKeever was first to react to a looping ball, to kick to the net, putting the Davitts 6 points to the good at half time.

Again Ogs started quickest in the 2nd half, pegging the young Ballyhegan side back to 2 points, before Sam Al Janabi expertly saved a penalty for the Davitts. The returning Kevin Keegan and Paddy Marley pointed & another goal from full forward Mickey McKeever put the reigning Mid B Champions through to the final.

Man of the match - Shane McKeever of Ballyhegan

Sam McClatchy's style of referring has always confused me! – I would prefer not to notice the ref during a match, but it's as if he tries to antagonise both sets of players & supporters!? If there is a worse referee in the country, I'll be shocked!  :-\

corn02

Just to back up DnR, I got talking to a few of the players last night and they were a bit baffled by the rumour.

billy the kid

I wondered this myself and even pondered it over dinner yesterday evening. But no answer was forthcoming.  I decided to sleep on it and tossed and turned all night trying to figure it out and when i woke this morning it came to me like a flash in the dark..............................Its Probably because yous are a crowd of gypsies
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Armagh Exile

QuoteSam McClatchy's style of referring has always confused me! – I would prefer not to notice the ref during a match, but it's as if he tries to antagonise both sets of players & supporters!? If there is a worse referee in the country, I'll be shocked!

If there is a better referee in the country I'd be shocked :o

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 05, 2008, 11:44:56 AM
QuoteSam McClatchy's style of referring has always confused me! – I would prefer not to notice the ref during a match, but it's as if he tries to antagonise both sets of players & supporters!? If there is a worse referee in the country, I'll be shocked!

If there is a better referee in the country I'd be shocked :o

You serious?  :D

He booked a player for shouting "Penalty!!" last night! (He did give the pen!)

doire na raithe

Quote from: billy the kid on June 05, 2008, 10:42:44 AM

I wondered this myself and even pondered it over dinner yesterday evening. But no answer was forthcoming.  I decided to sleep on it and tossed and turned all night trying to figure it out and when i woke this morning it came to me like a flash in the dark..............................Its Probably because yous are a crowd of gypsies
and?

doire na raithe

Quote from: back off the net on June 04, 2008, 10:50:31 PM
want to wish ciaran mc keever all the best for sunday week.
are you ciaran mckeevers ma or something?

corn02

Team I would like to see if AOR is fit.

McKinney

Enda Bellew Mallon
McKeever AOR Kernan
McGrane Toner
O'Rourke Vernon McKeever
McDonnell Clarke Mallon.

How strong would our bench be?

Hearty, Moriarty, Shannon, Donaghy, O'Neill, Swift, TK, McKeever.

holylandsniper

Quote from: corn02 on June 05, 2008, 01:05:07 PM
Team I would like to see if AOR is fit.

McKinney

Enda Bellew Mallon
McKeever AOR Kernan
McGrane Toner
O'Rourke Vernon McKeever
McDonnell Clarke Mallon.

How strong would our bench be?

Hearty, Moriarty, Shannon, Donaghy, O'Neill, Swift, TK, McKeever.

IS there 3 McKeevers on panel?

billy the kid

If it moves hit it

billy the kid

If it moves hit it

corn02

Meant Kernan on the 40. Would not consider PK good enough for this level.