Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Still no imput on the Louth thread I see GOH,  a look through your previous posts confirm you are indeed a Cross man.

Leave the Cross comments to BC, he represents the club well on here.

Old Bill

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 11, 2008, 03:50:22 PM
Cross beat Dromintee today by 13 points.

Very weak Dromintee side out today, the weakest fielded in the league yet. Thats not to say that Cross weren't missing players also but as far as squad goes we can't compete with their depth and we were basically missing the core of our team. We were something like 11 down at half-time there didn't seem to be anyway back for us and in fairness Cross didn't even look like they were trying in the second half.

Few off the ball incidents as usual, suppose it was to be expected. Tough defeat to take, especially when we scored a goal in the second half and it was greeted by ironic cheers from the Cross faithful on the line - a la Old trafford as if Derby had just scored to make it 6-1. To be expected also I suppose.

Anyway 4 years ago we beat Cross by 17 points in the league and that year we made the mistake of believing it was worth more than just two league points. When the situation is the other way round now we won't make the mistake in thinking that today means anything other than two points dropped.
cross and off the ball incidents? never!

corn02

To be fair Dromintee were as guilty and the incidents were very minor and infrequent.

JimStynes

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 13, 2008, 05:53:42 PM
Lads can i suggest we dont even entertain this lowlife any longer. His posts arent even in proper english, no wonder we cant make any sense out of him. He is clearly on the wind up and thrives on getting a reply out of us. So i suggest we completely ignore him from this point on, no matter what he says. That will be the best response.

doire na raithe - Would you not be safer doing a bit of revision  ;)

doire na raithe

Lol your probably right, thats why I'm trying to ignore him.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

doire na raithe

The mods deleted a comment of mine yesterday where literally all i said was "...did you hear something?"

Thats ridiculous, I'm sure this comment will probably be deleted as well.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 14, 2008, 09:46:29 AM
The mods deleted a comment of mine yesterday where literally all i said was "...did you hear something?"

In fairness Doire I dont think it was the content of your post but more the quote that came along with it from GOH.  It must have just been deleted in this last half an hour because i read through them this morning.  I think it was in reference to a derogatory remark regarding you and Corn

winsamsoon

Goh i know why they are all slatting you now lad because you mentioned you were from the clans, albeit in dundalk. ;) You better watch yourself or benny and candyman will be telling you how much they hate you because you are associated with a team that belongs to the same organisation that they claim to be part of.

I think in the spirit of the GAA it is wrong to hate any club. Certainly it is possible to have bitter rivalries with clubs and even certain individuals at club. I don't think i would ever say i hated any club in Armagh or any other county for that. But i guess that is the difference between gaels and so called gaels.

I can take on the chin things that happen and move on without hating teams. It seems some board members store everything that has ever happened in their heads and cast it up at every opportunity. In other words they can't move on. Benny i would be very interested to know the reason behind your hatred of the Clan na Gael ??? I don't think slabbering will answer the question as all teams have slabbers, which would make you then hate all teams, including your own.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bennydorano

I said you were the most hated club - not that I personally hate you, but never mind the facts, just keep making up stuff as you go along. I'm sorry I got involved in your childish nonsense.

doire na raithe

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on May 14, 2008, 09:53:57 AM
Quote from: doire na raithe on May 14, 2008, 09:46:29 AM

In fairness Doire I dont think it was the content of your post but more the quote that came along with it from GOH.  It must have just been deleted in this last half an hour because i read through them this morning.  I think it was in reference to a derogatory remark regarding you and Corn

ahhh right, well that would make more sense then, thanks for pointing it out.

winsamsoon

benny i think you will find you were the childish one claiming people where hated and throwing the toys out of the pram when a decision went against you. Not to mention the name calling and claiming that you never said things but you were really just stating what everyone else was thinking.

I don't think any of the lads need you to speak for them, so in future let them say what they want and you could perhaps state your opinions, instead of qouting others. You are quoting others to insinuate what you are saying. Then when someone comes back at you, the only explanation you have is that it wasn't you that said it. How grown up and anti childish.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

doire na raithe

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 14, 2008, 12:35:26 PM
benny i think you will find you were the childish one claiming people where hated and throwing the toys out of the pram when a decision went against you. Not to mention the name calling and claiming that you never said things but you were really just stating what everyone else was thinking.

I don't think any of the lads need you to speak for them, so in future let them say what they want and you could perhaps state your opinions, instead of qouting others. You are quoting others to insinuate what you are saying. Then when someone comes back at you, the only explanation you have is that it wasn't you that said it. How grown up and anti childish.

much of the same thing I would have thought?

bennydorano

•I don't think I'm stating anything surprising to anyone (outside of Lurgan maybe) when I say Clans are the most hated club in Armagh, granted it may be a generalisation, but still an accurate one I reckon. 
•I haven't quoted anybody, if I did, I would use the quote button. 
•It's amusing that you think a ref being unable to count correctly and whinging over 'alleged' soft frees are comparable.
•It has all turned very childish – the saying is true, "Never argue with a fool, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you on experience."
;)

gaapunter

Quote from: bennydorano on May 14, 2008, 02:31:57 PM

•I don't think I'm stating anything surprising to anyone (outside of Lurgan maybe) when I say Clans are the most hated club in Armagh, granted it may be a generalisation, but still an accurate one I reckon. 
•I haven't quoted anybody, if I did, I would use the quote button. 
•It's amusing that you think a ref being unable to count correctly and whinging over 'alleged' soft frees are comparable.
•It has all turned very childish – the saying is true, "Never argue with a fool, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you on experience."
;)

Your are some boy- hatred is a strong word- but i suppose people hate the best and for many a years we were the best- wat about you scumbags - a shower of mouths that morrison p***k is a prime example - a rubbish footballer - just good for mouthing- jesus you armagh city tramps are some pups- we just hope we put you down were belong divison 2- muppet