Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: bennydorano on May 13, 2008, 02:46:20 PM
I know I shoudln't bite but - What winsam conveniently seems to be forgetting is that Quigley was the one who gave the Clans a joke of a free to equalise right at the death against the Harps, yet he hasn't shut up about how much Quigley hates the clans since ::)  I wouldn't doubt the Quigley does hate them, because no one f**cking likes them, biggest crying hoors ever!! :-*

thanks a lot Benny >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

To the best of my knowledge there are two guys currently crying on this thread now. It is Benny and candy . I don't think any of them are clans men  :D :D

Quote from: illdecide on May 13, 2008, 02:54:35 PM
I know I shoudln't bite but - What winsam conveniently seems to be forgetting is that Quigley was the one who gave the Clans a joke of a free to equalise right at the death against the Harps, yet he hasn't shut up about how much Quigley hates the clans since ::)  I wouldn't doubt the Quigley does hate them, because no one f**cking likes them, biggest crying hoors ever!! :-*

So Benny you may want to rephrase all of the above  ;) and stop cracking like a duck egg. You are now trying justifiy criticism of refs when you were only telling us last week that it was only clans people who did this. Just because your own team was on the end of a wrong doing.

My point is I will acknowledge when any team is hard done by. By the sound of things the harps did actually get a bad doing and this was wrong. But it seems some of you guys can never admit any wrong doing when it involves anything to do with the clans. You have said it yourself benny you hate them as do many on the board. I don't share any love for the harps either but i will acknowledge when things are wrong.

That is all i ask and it is nothing to do with slabbering or anything else. We don't want any favours just fair play.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Candyman

goh4205

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 13, 2008, 11:36:39 AM
Quote from: goh4205 on May 12, 2008, 09:43:02 PM
Is this not a discussion board  :-\

Pints, you should read some of your own posts, before commenting on anyone else's.  bit of a pot calling kettle if you get my drift.

Sounds like Dromintee posters don't like getting asked to many questions when beaten, but I'm sure would be glad to answer anything if on the winning side of the fence.

Quote from: goh4205 on May 12, 2008, 10:38:54 PM
That must have been what it was BC1, funny cross scored 2 goals and non of the 2 lads who scored acted like that, but as you say since they don't often score points against cross, apart from the occassion you mention never mind goals he probably thought he was doctor who :D :D :D

God I really wanna stop talking about this but basically you know yourself and its clear to everyone else that when you asked "why did your number 14 kick the ball into the net 3-4 times after scoring" you didn't raise it as a valid question, which was proven by the fact that you answered your own question. It was a childish attempt to take the piss, and hardly an issue thats worth being raised on a discussion board.

Doctor who???? Is this really the height of your humour? The craic must be ninety in your house of a saturday night. BC1 are you not ashamed to be posting alongside such an idiot?

The fact that you have to insult me totally explains my point, I guess if someone from my club acted like that tool did then I'd be out fighting to defend him, then again i wouldn't.   BC1 is well able to speak for himself and doesn't need any jibes from you with the attempt to drag him into it, you Dromintee boys should know all about fighting among yourself.

before you imply about me been from Cross, can i inform you I'm not. I was there seeing the great new hope we have from Dromintee among our ranks & to be frank I wasn't impressed.  He was shit scared of an former county lion whom he didn't dare challenge not even once, which says a lot for our selection policy.  We have loads of fringe players like him already who are nothing more than average club players.

bennydorano

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 13, 2008, 03:20:12 PM
To the best of my knowledge there are two guys currently crying on this thread now. It is Benny and candy . I don't think any of them are clans men  :D :D

Quote from: illdecide on May 13, 2008, 02:54:35 PM

So Benny you may want to rephrase all of the above  ;) and stop cracking like a duck egg. You are now trying justifiy criticism of refs when you were only telling us last week that it was only clans people who did this. Just because your own team was on the end of a wrong doing.

My point is I will acknowledge when any team is hard done by. By the sound of things the harps did actually get a bad doing and this was wrong. But it seems some of you guys can never admit any wrong doing when it involves anything to do with the clans. You have said it yourself benny you hate them as do many on the board. I don't share any love for the harps either but i will acknowledge when things are wrong.

That is all i ask and it is nothing to do with slabbering or anything else. We don't want any favours just fair play.
Where exactly have I justified ciriticising refs?? (not that I dont - I'd just like to know what you are raving about) and said that only Clans people do this?? ???

Regarding the clans, you are your own worst enemy, it can't be coincidence that you are the most widley hated team in Armagh? If you want fair play, shout your mouths, get on with the game, listen to ref's when they are trying to advise you ;D  Stop trying to be wanna-be shafties :-*

corn02

GOH may I ask who this greta white hope from Dromintee was?

Against the Breeze

before you imply about me been from Cross, can i inform you I'm not. I was there seeing the great new hope we have from Dromintee among our ranks & to be frank I wasn't impressed.  He was shit scared of an former county lion whom he didn't dare challenge not even once, which says a lot for our selection policy.  We have loads of fringe players like him already who are nothing more than average club players.

Have being following this childish behaviour this past couple of days but know I am totally confused?  Who you talking about here GOH and if your not from Cross would you like to enlighten us as to what club you are from?

illdecide

Ohhh the true colours are coming out now Benny ;) I have a disliking for a few teams in Armagh but hate would be a bit strong. It's a pity you have such hatred in you my friend (figure of speech, i know now you're not my friend cause you hate me :'()

I try my best on the board here to call a spade a spade, if we get beat by the better team i will say so. If vital decisions go against us i will also say so, indeed if a ref has a good game i will praise him. I don't run around with blue tinted glasses on me. Why don't you guys shut you're mouths and listen to the ref when he tells you that you drew and that you didn't win by a point ;) ;)

You see the diffference Benny ;) I thought it was a very bad error by the ref and i really didn't wanna say what i said but i'm just trying to point out that we all do a (some more than others) bit of slabbering now and again and to hate teams/people for it is a bit OTT :-*
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

goh4205

Quote from: corn02 on May 13, 2008, 05:07:37 PM
GOH may I ask who this greta white hope from Dromintee was?

ah now corn, don't play the clown all the time

goh4205

Quote from: Against the Breeze on May 13, 2008, 05:08:17 PM
before you imply about me been from Cross, can i inform you I'm not. I was there seeing the great new hope we have from Dromintee among our ranks & to be frank I wasn't impressed.  He was shit scared of an former county lion whom he didn't dare challenge not even once, which says a lot for our selection policy.  We have loads of fringe players like him already who are nothing more than average club players.

Have being following this childish behaviour this past couple of days but know I am totally confused?  Who you talking about here GOH and if your not from Cross would you like to enlighten us as to what club you are from?

Clans in Dundalk, but don't see what difference it makes what club I'm from.  This is a discussion board open for all to comment on whatever they feel like regarding Gaelic games or whatever sport you like.
One thing is clear that you all sing from the same sheet when it comes to commenting on someone's posts. I simply asked why a Dromintee player acted in a child like manner, by ramming the ball to the net 3/4 times after scoring a pen. After several posts none of you failed to answer my question, so regardless if i answered my own question or not, the moral of the story is none of you were going to do it.  Infact it had to take another poster to through in a little humor before the lights went on.
and you's have the audacity to call my behaviour childish.

doire na raithe

Lads can i suggest we dont even entertain this lowlife any longer. His posts arent even in proper english, no wonder we cant make any sense out of him. He is clearly on the wind up and thrives on getting a reply out of us. So i suggest we completely ignore him from this point on, no matter what he says. That will be the best response.

Real1995

Goin thru cullyhanna tis evenin an there is serious unrest der lads... what is happenin in that area, the young ones were out stoning cars, the ice-cream van in front of me got his window put thru >:(
Nice guys always finish second!

corn02

Hope your yoke survived Real?

GOH I am with DnR on this one, you are a clown, you can not name a player because you are talking through your arse.

goh4205

you [Mod3] wouldn't answer my question anyway.

What they say about Dromintee people is probably right, bunch of [Mod 3]who only see there side of the fence.

Sorry for the language admin, they were basically saying the same only the didn't have the balls to say it.

corn02

Their side of the fence, not there.