Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naka

did cruppen not play keady last sunday and beat them 15-10, dont know who the last 2 games against but think on moght be against ballymacnab

Onion Bag

NAKA,
Yeh they played Keady last weekend, But they have to play them again, Ballymacnab have already played cruppen twice and got hammered on both occasions,

V Cullyhana
V Keady
v ?????
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

upthecrups

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 18, 2007, 02:03:37 PM
NAKA,
Yeh they played Keady last weekend, But they have to play them again, Ballymacnab have already played cruppen twice and got hammered on both occasions,

V Cullyhana
V Keady
v ?????

Cullyhanna on sunday
Wolfe Tones - some night next week i think
Keady Following Sunday

Onion Bag

If they can get a good result on Sunday, They should be favourites to win against both the Tones and Keady. I tell ye what, If Crppen get promoted, Fair play till ye,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

High Catch

Are Cullyhanna already promoted?

High Catch

Pints, any of the Bridge boys get a call-up to the County Panel?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mousey

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 17, 2007, 11:21:45 PM
Quote from: mousey on October 17, 2007, 11:09:25 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 17, 2007, 10:50:20 PM
I hear the ref was very generous to Cruppen  :-\
wudn say that the ref wuz generous to cruppen he may have gave a dodgy penalty but other than that he wuz dam poor for both sides wudn let him ref a underage  game :D
I call two goals generous.
sour grapes  hi second goal wuz nothing to do wit the ref

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

diesel-smuggler

pints was up at the bridge tonight crossmaglen played st. marys university in a challenge game!

great set-up you got there! although you might have a gripe about the penalty last night you certainly cannot have anything to say about our second goal! and i tell you any goal to better it on this new pitch would need to be one hell of a strike!

oh! by the way st. marys one 2-14 to 1-14 - quite a few players from armagh clubs on the st. marys team!

holylandsniper

Quoteoh! by the way st. marys one 2-14 to 1-14 - quite a few players from armagh clubs on the st. marys team!

You may get a few of the Ranch students to teach you how to spell sometime

High Catch

Edgeofthesquare

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on October 18, 2007, 10:26:54 PM
pints was up at the bridge tonight crossmaglen played st. marys university in a challenge game!

great set-up you got there! although you might have a gripe about the penalty last night you certainly cannot have anything to say about our second goal! and i tell you any goal to better it on this new pitch would need to be one hell of a strike!

oh! by the way st. marys one 2-14 to 1-14 - quite a few players from armagh clubs on the st. marys team!

Cross were fixed to have a league game against C'ville this Sunday and word on the street is they are planning on not playing it as they have already won the league. (Any Truth in this?)  Would seem very hypocrytical considering Skinny Mc Keown and Oisin coming out in the papers this week crying about teams not playing them in the League this year.
It would be very bad taste Cross playing a meaningless challange match midweek and then not turning up for a League game that could decide the relegation battle.

High Catch

Quote from: Edgeofthesquare on October 19, 2007, 10:02:00 AM
Quote from: diesel-smuggler on October 18, 2007, 10:26:54 PM

Cross were fixed to have a league game against C'ville this Sunday and word on the street is they are planning on not playing it as they have already won the league. (Any Truth in this?)  Would seem very hypocrytical considering Skinny Mc Keown and Oisin coming out in the papers this week crying about teams not playing them in the League this year.
It would be very bad taste Cross playing a meaningless challange match midweek and then not turning up for a League game that could decide the relegation battle.

Obviously a disgruntled Whitecross person who feels unhappy by the fact the Whitecross face the prospect of relegation if Crossmaglen give Culloville the points on Sunday?

Edgeofthesquare

No actually not from Whitecross, just reading papers during the week and hearing about them not fielding this weekend was just surprised to hear they played a challange game last night.
Looking at the League even if C'ville get the points this wkend it doesn't automatically put W'cross down if they win their final game. as that would leave Wcross, Mullaghbawn and C'ville on level points