Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Uladh, are you going to the Cross v Dromintee match?

I'd like to see your report, especially when SK racks up 3 points.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Uladh

Hopefully get to all of the games orior. are you going yourself?

QuoteI'd like to see your report, especially when SK racks up 3 points.

won't happen. tight pitch with plenty of physical contest... he'll be lucky to play the whole game.

Orior

I'm hoping for a ticket for the Cork Meath match, and heading down Saturday evening
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Clans v Annaghmore (B-team) off tonight.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Did Stansfield get a straight red?
There have been numerours occasions this year when players got straight reds but only ended up being put in for 2 yellows.

diesel-smuggler

full back i heard he did and that he got it for striking the linesman! who technically is an official meaning he should have got banned for 48 weeks!

Against the Breeze

Anyone have the match betting for this weekends championship matches?

Uladh

I was at the Killeavy / Granemore game in killeavy. He got a straight red all right. he got the granemore linesman by the throat a few seconds after he'd given a poor call against killeavy and the line ball was cleared downfield. big sam was the ref so i'd a fair idea it'd go in as a second yella.

diesel-smuggler

did you have your big camoflauge suit on that night too like you had in cruppen last week at the ladies match?

Uladh

downtown

anybody gona call ne bets in this wends chsip games with teams + points? wat bout drominte + points n nab + points? any1 ne bettin on this?

lurganblue

Quote from: downtown on August 15, 2007, 12:50:05 PM
anybody gona call ne bets in this wends chsip games with teams + points? wat bout drominte + points n nab + points? any1 ne bettin on this?

wha

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on August 15, 2007, 12:53:18 PM

wha

Blue don't have me to take the middle out of ya on this board, he means Handicap betting within the bookies like Dromintee +3pts at 1/1 etc etc ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on August 15, 2007, 01:06:32 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on August 15, 2007, 12:53:18 PM

wha

Blue don't have me to take the middle out of ya on this board, he means Handicap betting within the bookies like Dromintee +3pts at 1/1 etc etc ;)

youd love to take the middle out of me.  :P
i said wha because of all his text speak. unfortunately i understand the handicap betting because of a lifetime giving money to cigar head french

full back

Taken from Lone Shark's page (Ladbrokes)

Pearse Óg   Ballymacnab    1/12   16/1    11/2
Killeavy   Maghery   11/10    6/1    10/11
Carrickcruppin   Tír na nÓg    5/4     6/1     4/5
Crossmaglen   Dromintee    1/5    11/1     7/2

No handicap betting available yet
Maghery look a good price even if Stanfield is playing