Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on August 07, 2007, 01:19:13 PM

Here's a novel idea for the clans... bring fifteen muzzles and a few footballers with you

when yous lads come to Davitt next wed night we'll have the muzzles off alright. Eating face O Rourke wouldn't play B football anyway so the sarnies after the game should stretch a bit further :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ard mhaca abu

Quotewhen yous lads come to Davitt next wed night we'll have the muzzles off alright. Eating face O Rourke wouldn't play B football anyway so the sarnies after the game should stretch a bit further 

dont think u should be slaggin anyone after the shape of u runnin around cruppen last wk like a headless chicken :D :D

winsamsoon

Well we did win it in 1994 then came mullaghbawn followed by the cross so as far as i am aware the only ones who should be taunting the clans, should be the lads from the Cross. Like wtf have Dromitee ever won lol. Cullyhanna???? Silverbridge ??? the list just gets funnier. At the moment he clans are every bit as good as any of these teams. You guys can get carried away with the monosity of your own bo bosity but when it boils down to it we are still the second most successful team in Armagh football. I will give the harps credit and of course the cross but i really don't know where these other clubs have got their arrogance.   On the issue of referees, we have already had the argument about how a ref can spoil a game so i won't get into it again. On the issue of muzzles well as lurganblue has already stated cathal (who could smoke a fag in the shower) and little martin would need a set made of reinforced steel.They also had a little encounter with inocent jimmy a while back if i am not mistaken.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

QuoteDromitee ever won lol. Cullyhanna?Huh Silverbridge Huh the list just gets funnier. At the moment he clans are every bit as good as any of these teams. You guys can get carried away with the monosity of your own bo bosity but when it boils down to it we are still the second most successful team in Armagh football. I will give the harps credit and of course the cross but i really don't know where these other clubs have got their arrogance.
What the f**k are you talking about?

nabman
QuotePints, some of us have better things to do than sit on this all day!! do u even play football or just know everything about it?? as for slagging the bridge, i didnt mean for it 2 come across like that as i think the bridge are probably the best bunch of lads in the 2nd division.
I was hoping you could come back and we could have sensible craic  but I can see that's unlikely.  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

I tell you what Winsamsoon, sure when Dromintee are next down go and tell Cathal and Martin this and we'll set what your own set is like.

SimpleSimon

Anyone going to watch the hurlers in croker this saturday? It could be the last chance we have to see armagh in croke park for a while!

twotwocharlie

def going this weekend simple .any thing 4 craic.

winsamsoon

Quote from: corn02 on August 07, 2007, 07:07:50 PM
I tell you what Winsamsoon, sure when Dromintee are next down go and tell Cathal and Martin this and we'll set what your own set is like.

good one corn we'll set what your own set is like.  :D :D :D :D plus you still haven't told me what they have won. ???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 07, 2007, 10:38:30 PM
Quote from: corn02 on August 07, 2007, 07:07:50 PM

good one corn we'll set what your own set is like.  :D :D :D :D plus you still haven't told me what they have won. ???
You still havent answered my question either.

winsamsoon

Sorry pints i forgot to reply to you. I am talkin about this arrogance displayed by the posters in particular of Cullyhanna, silverbridge and particularly Dromintee heads. I know i know before you say it "the clans are the most arrogant" i have been listenig to that shite for years. The difference is we won things when we were supposed to have good teams. The above teams have won nothing yet, the guys on this board speak like they had cub all Irelands in their back pockets.

pintsofguinness

What arrogance from the bridge posters? 

winsamsoon

I will allow you to site them, maybe a few of the dromintee guys will give you a hand from the bandwagon.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 07, 2007, 10:48:38 PM
I will allow you to site them, maybe a few of the dromintee guys will give you a hand from the bandwagon.
what are you talking about? 
You're the one making allegations about arrogance you go and back them up or is it more Lurgan against south armagh mentality?

Uladh

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 07, 2007, 10:56:03 PM
what are you talking about? 
You're the one making allegations about arrogance you go and back them up or is it more Lurgan against south armagh mentality?

This is how the inferiority complex manifests itself...

they haven't beaten anyone credible in the championship in years

illdecide

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on August 07, 2007, 04:45:42 PM
Quotewhen yous lads come to Davitt next wed night we'll have the muzzles off alright. Eating face O Rourke wouldn't play B football anyway so the sarnies after the game should stretch a bit further 

dont think u should be slaggin anyone after the shape of u runnin around cruppen last wk like a headless chicken :D :D

First thing first i know Cruppin beat us easily and i said that on the board but your getting into something different here when you start personal insults, now i know i may not be in the best of shape (1 stone overweight) but i tell you what when i moved into full back after Cruppin scored their goal i don't recall any other goals scored ;) and second you say i was running around like a headless chicken well maybe so but at least i wasn't running around like a gutless Ba****d ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch