Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

If Sonny had a son, what age would he be now?

southdown

I will be in Tenerife (Costa Adeje) for the Down v Kildare game.  Anyone know of any good bars where I can watch the match?

orange2009

Quote from: bigfrank on August 07, 2010, 10:09:24 PM
anyone ever been to Lloret de mar in spain...think its close to barca....me and few friends booked holiday to there for sept...gettin mixed reception about the place online....

Its an ok resort in my opinion.  Whilst this may not be a turn off, it is very very English.  Not a lot of Irish knocing about it tbh

AZOffaly

Quote from: Hardy on August 08, 2010, 01:27:01 PM

Very good :D There's similarities there, definitely, but this fella hasn't expressed his undying love for Giles, Fay or Lyons yet :D

How are the spuds in Cork by the way? Remember that episode from the Hardy household? :D

bigfrank

Quote from: orange2009 on August 09, 2010, 01:55:50 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on August 07, 2010, 10:09:24 PM
anyone ever been to Lloret de mar in spain...think its close to barca....me and few friends booked holiday to there for sept...gettin mixed reception about the place online....

Its an ok resort in my opinion.  Whilst this may not be a turn off, it is very very English.  Not a lot of Irish knocing about it tbh

heard it was full of germans...6 of us head next month...hotel got mixed reviews online so dunno wats in store!!! More irish the better lol  ;D

Hardy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 09, 2010, 02:26:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on August 08, 2010, 01:27:01 PM

Very good :D There's similarities there, definitely, but this fella hasn't expressed his undying love for Giles, Fay or Lyons yet :D

How are the spuds in Cork by the way? Remember that episode from the Hardy household? :D

You can get a fairly decent spud in Cork now. The Ballymaloe Queens are a grand floury spud for boiling in their skins and the Rooster is great for the chips. They don't allow imports but sometimes we smuggle in a bag of Reynolds's.

Orior

Some reflections on my recent holiday:

- amazing how I now get uncomfortable at people smoking beside me while I eat
- even more amazing is how uncomfortable I get at people smoking in the street
- holiday coach drivers are absolute nut cases, but always flippin get you there without a scratch
- feck this tipping thing. its not in our nature
- why do all european babes make our irish babes look like horses?
- i missed my dog
- going with a mobile phone and laptop for a week in heaven
- how the feck do southern Italian famers make a living?
- it doesnt take long to get back into the mire
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bigfrank

where did u go Orior??? have 2 agree with ya on the smokin thing....annoys me too!!

Orior

Island with a big mutha fooka volcano on it. And the mountain guide only spoke italian, lol. Any backchat though (or missing receipts) and you could loose a pinky, so one had to behave.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on August 16, 2010, 09:52:08 PM
Some reflections on my recent holiday:

- amazing how I now get uncomfortable at people smoking beside me while I eat
- even more amazing is how uncomfortable I get at people smoking in the street
- holiday coach drivers are absolute nut cases, but always flippin get you there without a scratch
- feck this tipping thing. its not in our nature
- why do all european babes make our irish babes look like horses? 
- i missed my dog
- going with a mobile phone and laptop for a week in heaven
- it doesnt take long to get back into the mire

cause they are tan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Because they don't survive on a diet of fried food and know fruit Is for eating not for ramming up their pipe.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on August 16, 2010, 10:29:36 PM
Because they don't survive on a diet of fried food and know fruit Is for eating not for ramming up their pipe.
Terrible crude Minder.

European subsidies. Same as Irish farmers.

maddog

Anyone been to Pollensa in Mallorca ?

Hardy

Research shows that smokers are much less likely than non-smokers to die of age-related illnesses.

Banana Man

was thinking of mallorca myself maddog in the next week, anybody any idea of the temperatures etc?