Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Was in Marmaris a few years back. Great spot - plenty to do and lovely beaches. Full of English though and any irish that were there were prod. Anyway not to be bigoted though - just pointing it out.
Would defo go again - loved it.

the waffler

does anyone know of any irish bars in marmaris that can show gaa matches

Hardy

Quote from: tyrone girl on May 11, 2010, 03:02:34 PM
Was in Marmaris a few years back. Great spot - plenty to do and lovely beaches. Full of English though and any irish that were there were prod. Anyway not to be bigoted though - just pointing it out.

What a stinking little post.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on June 20, 2010, 09:55:28 AM

What a stinking little post.
Crucially she's not being bigoted though. Just letting people know in case they happen to come within touching distance of a prod. Nice girl.

pintsofguinness

How did you know they were prod, where their eyes closer together?  ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Milltown Row2

what a random piece of useless information!!!

We are heading to Salu in two weeks, cant wait we are staying at a keycamp resort with 3/4 pools and its located on the beach also.

stayed at home last year and went for a week up in the glens, was good but the weather was shite. typically weather great his yea and we are heading off to Spain!!!

P.S there will be prods in Salu
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

STREET FIGHTER

Anyone got any good holiday recommendations??

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 20, 2010, 12:17:46 PM

We are heading to Salu in two weeks, cant wait we are staying at a keycamp resort with 3/4 pools and its located on the beach also.

stayed at home last year and went for a week up in the glens, was good but the weather was shite. typically weather great his yea and we are heading off to Spain!!!

Are these three-quarter pools to accommodate your height?

Puckoon

Prods - the bastards are everywhere.

the real slim shady

Just back from Melbourne for the summer, heading to Crete in a few weeks anyone know what its like??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 20, 2010, 05:16:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 20, 2010, 12:17:46 PM

Are these three-quarter pools to accommodate your height?

three-quarter pools??  i can swim so i'll be fine.

be different if i were a fat fooker tony ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

::)

english teachers abound. Salou it is!! 13 days to go

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on June 22, 2010, 09:54:47 PM
Ah, Salou, I was there once. The Johnnies have a supporters club there.

St. John's Belfast Support Group Salou
Tyrone Girl won't be there, thats for sure  ;D ;D

Onion Bag

The Missus booked a holiday for us to Tunisia yesterday, anyone ever been there, whats it like?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 23, 2010, 08:17:19 AM
The Missus booked a holiday for us to Tunisia yesterday, anyone ever been there, whats it like?
was in port el khantoui about 10 years ago. Beaches were ok. I booked a cheap hotel that was a kip. 3 star. The better hotels are great though. As the buffet included in my holiday was horrible, we went out to all the surrounding 5 star hotels each night and got the a la carte. It was dirt cheap, the food was fantastic - as they are a former french colony and french trained. I recall one twocourse dinner fo two and half a bottle of french red being £17 punts.
dont know if it has gotten any more exp,but if not, you are on for a culinary treat.
If you are going to port el khantoui, there are a couple of good restaurants around the marina, there was also a bar. We were the only non locals in the place...and I thought arabs didnt drink beer !!! strange atmosphere, but it was better thn sittin in the hotel with its blackpool type theme nights.
didnt like sousse and its medina and market. very sleezy feeling to it and I was v uncomfortable amongst them. Wasnt sure they were eyeing up the missus or me !

One last word of warning - if you get a 'burger and chips' in a cafe, chances are you are eating horse meat rather than beef.
I am pretty sure I had horse in one of mine in a place. A good bit 'spicier' type of taste to horse it seems. Didnt bother me. I was so hungry then I could eat a ...oh yeah !

Anyhow it may have more to do at night now - but for food and sun, as long as you had a decent hotel- it wasnt bad !
Not sure about the other resorts. Hammemet prob the same and a little bigger I hear.