Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Fella in work swears by Centre Parcs. Has been to Sherwood Forest and Longleat and says they are brilliant.

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 03, 2013, 10:09:31 PM
Fella in work swears by Centre Parcs. Has been to Sherwood Forest and Longleat and says they are brilliant.

What sort of money are the lodges for a week in those center parcs?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: NAG1 on January 04, 2013, 10:23:59 AM

I am sure they have a website  ;) However I will text him and ask for you!

Bingo

From looking at there website for late June early July its at least stg£1000 for a week for a family of 4 in one of the newer lodges, higher spec lodges go up and up, you can get a tree house for about 4grand for the week  :o

That just covers your stay in the accomodation and free use of the swimming pools. Everything else after that is extra.

Tony Baloney

He just replied...

Depends on numbers,time of year and type of lodge. Can range from ~£1000 to ~£3000. The website is really good to get availability and prices for what suits best. Advice - the place is expensive when there so spending money needs to b factored in.

Sportacus

All the prices are totally transparent on the website. You can get sucked in to booking lots of extra activities and it all adds up.  You can save a bit bringing your own bikes if you go car/boat.  Pool access is free and its excellent.

cornerback

Has anyone stayed in Trabolgan Holiday Village recently?  Any reviews?

JimStynes

Whats the best place in florida lads? Hearing good reports of key west

Minder

Booked a week in Fuengirola in Costa Del Sol for July, anyone been ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

fitzroyalty

Anyone recommend good places to stay/eat in Edinburgh?

Armaghgeddon

Flights to NY for £299 return on various dates up till April.

Rois

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 12, 2013, 09:01:23 PM

Booked a weekend for the parents in the Caledonian which is apparently very nice. Hilton hotels (of which group this Waldorf Astoria is part of) has a great weekend package on offer for all group hotels.

Harold Disgracey

Heading to Berlin for 5 days over Easter with the wife & kids, looking forward to it.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Rois on January 12, 2013, 09:57:44 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 12, 2013, 09:01:23 PM

Booked a weekend for the parents in the Caledonian which is apparently very nice. Hilton hotels (of which group this Waldorf Astoria is part of) has a great weekend package on offer for all group hotels.
Thanks I will check them out!

ziggy90

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 13, 2013, 10:58:58 AM
Heading to Berlin for 5 days over Easter with the wife & kids, looking forward to it.

I wouldn't mind heading there myself H. I've heard reports that it's getting a bit ahead of itself (vfm wise) in that it's marketing itself as Europe's entertainment capital. Let us know how you find it, cheers.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered