Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on May 13, 2011, 11:24:18 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 13, 2011, 11:22:18 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 13, 2011, 11:18:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2011, 11:14:34 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 13, 2011, 10:56:05 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2011, 10:44:40 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 13, 2011, 10:33:15 PM
Booked a holiday in Egypt yesterday, going this Wednesday. Anyone stayed in the Coral Sea Resort in Sharm El Sheikh?

No i do not want to know if there are any bars showing "de match".

A holiday before the Summer?? Have you won the Lotto?

Hope you aren't taking the kids out of school for this ;)
He's off to Kilkenny with the lads when he gets home from Egypt for some Munster hurling and a lot of drink. Some time of it.

Have Kilkenny moved to Munster?
That's where he is going for piss up. d**khead :)

Going all the way to Egypt for 2/3 days not much of a Holiday is it?

You have your dates mixed up. Going for a week.
Minder you know the wee man...

Milltown Row2

Ok that time again, off to Tuscany for some fine wine, delicious pasta and plenty of pizza!!

Will start diet when I get back. Happy holidays
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

amallon

Off on a Cruise this Sunday.  Rome, Sciliy, Athens (Riots permitting), Kusadasi, Crete and back to Rome.  Can't wait!
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

southdown

Off to Ibiza in August with 6 mates.  Slightly worried about what iv let myself in for...

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: leaveherinsir on July 06, 2011, 11:39:14 PM
Lookin into Dubrovnik, Croatia in Sept. Anybody reccommend any good hotels?

Stayed in an apartment overlooking the old town there a few years ago. Highly recommend as long as you don't hauling yourself up the steps.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Radda bout yeee

Anybody been to Murcia before? Thinking about heading there on a late deal but can't decide if it would be any good!!  :-\

Radda bout yeee

Alright anybody been to torremolinos?

LostInSpace

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on August 02, 2011, 03:59:02 PM
Anybody been to Murcia before? Thinking about heading there on a late deal but can't decide if it would be any good!!  :-\

Was in Murcia 3 years ago, stayed in a Golf Resort place in a Villa, very warm! Wasnt that much to do really, but had a great time tho!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: LostInSpace on August 04, 2011, 09:06:32 PM

Was in Murcia 3 years ago, stayed in a Golf Resort place in a Villa, very warm! Wasnt that much to do really, but had a great time tho!

Thanks for that!

David McKeown

Parents have a place in the province of Murcia, great spot, nice weather, nice beaches with para-sailing etc not far from the water park in Torrevicja or the theme park in Benidorm (about a 2 hour drive).  Good golf in the area and a few enjoyable go karting tracks too
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

the waffler

thinkin of bookin for the summer not sure where eastern med a possability any recommendations would be good

ross4life

Quote from: the waffler on January 02, 2012, 03:27:14 PM
thinkin of bookin for the summer not sure where eastern med a possability any recommendations would be good
Cyprus Limassol,Paphos worth seeing & of course Ayia Napa the party place.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

Help needed in looking for 5 bedroom villa in Orlando, which sites would be best to view, I have googled but way too many to through. If you know any it would be great.

The in laws are taking us away again, they have booked the flights but no Villa yet, so any help would be great
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Any ideas bucks? Just talking about this over the Christmas, and no idea what to do. Have a 5 year old so don't want anything too hot, but it has to be July because of school holidays. We really enjoyed holidays in France and Portugal over the last few years. Was thinking of Italy, but would the lakes be very expensive in July?

muppet

Just booked 3 nights/4days at Disney-Paris for the end of January. Flights are very-very cheap off-peak now with most airlines. Even hotels such as Ashford & Dromoland are offering amazing deals at the moment (€97.50pps).

If you are tied to July there is not a lot you can do but if your travel is very flexible there are great deals out there.
MWWSI 2017