The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on March 26, 2019, 11:22:20 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 26, 2019, 10:15:21 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 26, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 26, 2019, 07:24:07 PM
The forum's racist white supremacist in chief, Adolph, just keeps digging in!

What a complete humiliation for him!

Adolph's KKK hood will be soaked through tonight with all the froth coming out of his mouth!

Libel reported to moderators. Also reported duplicate aliases of Eamonnca1 / Sid Waddell.
No such a thing as libel in Ireland, mate

If that troll is reporting you, then you should do likewise.

He's been banned previously from the board under his foxcommander ID.
He's obviously devoting his whole life purely to trolling this thread, because he's such a worthless, self-loathing turd who has nothing else to be doing.

The thread can't survive given his trolling and the total inaction of the mods to clean it up, so might as well troll back.

Although here's the thing - I'm not trolling at all - he's exactly what I've described, a vile, far right extremist fanatic, who would fit in perfectly on the Daily Stormer, who genuinely want another Holocaust.

J70

I don't know if he believes all the bilge he comes out with. There's no depth or substance. I think he's mostly just trolling to get attention. Ignore the cnut and he will eventually get bored and f**k away off.

omochain

Quote from: Dolph1 on March 26, 2019, 12:56:38 PM
Quote from: omochain on March 26, 2019, 04:45:53 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 25, 2019, 12:41:15 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 25, 2019, 12:20:10 PM
[Debt is 60% more than in 2008 and the driver is the ratio of debt to GDP.

2008 - When Obama took over and made a balls of it. Place the blame where it should be.

Can you please lay out your case for placing the blame on Obama?

The evidence is all there if you want to investigate it, which I'm sure you won't.

Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent.  But this did not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

Obama doubled the national debt from 10 to 20 trillion.

But let's pretend that the economic recovery under Trump is all thanks to that spoofer Obama if it makes the snowflakes feel better.

You cut off your chart at 2016 and did not take into account that Obama had to spend money bailing out the auto industry and the banks. He actually should have spent more on infrastructure which would have put the economy into overdrive with annual GDP growth rates well in excess of the 2.5 % annual average achieved but Mitch McConnell wouldn't allow it. Now you are jumping for joy at the trickledown sugar high Trump gave the economy which will only worsen and speed the oncoming of the next recession. The National Debt was on the way down at the end of  Obama's term and is now about to go up substantially to pay for the sugar high. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States#/media/File%3AUS_National_Debt.png

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on March 26, 2019, 11:30:58 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 26, 2019, 11:25:11 PM
This thread sums up everything that's wrong with the modern world.

If you mean trolls dominating the discourse with false, inflammatory bullshit, I agree.

You mean like trolling the discourse with false, imflammatory bullshit about how President Trump colluded with Russia.
You can't even say that you were wrong.

It's sad to say that you're just as bad as Eamonn/Sid.

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

mrdeeds

Quote from: Dolph1 on March 27, 2019, 12:58:22 AM

If you mean trolls dominating the discourse with false, inflammatory bullshit, I agree.

You mean like trolling the discourse with false, imflammatory bullshit about how President Trump colluded with Russia.

But he wasn't exonerated.

screenexile

Quote from: omochain on March 27, 2019, 12:51:35 AM

2008 - When Obama took over and made a balls of it. Place the blame where it should be.

The evidence is all there if you want to investigate it, which I'm sure you won't.

Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent.  But this did not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

But let's pretend that the economic recovery under Trump is all thanks to that spoofer Obama if it makes the snowflakes feel better.

You cut off your chart at 2016 and did not take into account that Obama had to spend money bailing out the auto industry and the banks. He actually should have spent more on infrastructure which would have put the economy into overdrive with annual GDP growth rates well in excess of the 2.5 % annual average achieved but Mitch McConnell wouldn't allow it. Now you are jumping for joy at the trickledown sugar high Trump gave the economy which will only worsen and speed the oncoming of the next recession. The National Debt was on the way down at the end of  Obama's term and is now about to go up substantially to pay for the sugar high. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States#/media/File%3AUS_National_Debt.png

If the tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves through growth then why are the US having to cut the shit out of their education budget and ditch the Special Olympics??!!

Dolph1

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 27, 2019, 07:28:35 AM

Point me to the evidence that he colluded. 2 years of investigation by a less than Trump friendly team brought up nothing.
The only thing they had left to give any sort of credence to the investigation was to say they could not exonerate but this is quite hollow in the scope of the victory by the president.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Dolph1 on March 27, 2019, 11:44:12 AM

Point me to the evidence that he colluded. 2 years of investigation by a less than Trump friendly team brought up nothing.
The only thing they had left to give any sort of credence to the investigation was to say they could not exonerate but this is quite hollow in the scope of the victory by the president.

I didn't say he colluded. Quit moving the goalposts. He wasn't exonerated.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on March 27, 2019, 12:41:04 AM
I don't know if he believes all the bilge he comes out with. There's no depth or substance. I think he's mostly just trolling to get attention. Ignore the cnut and he will eventually get bored and f**k away off.

It's funny how the left believe that anyone that supports the president is a troll because in their minds they are righteous and have the backing of the morons at the mainstream media to do the bidding for them.

If anything the real trolls are the left leaning members of the board. All they have done in the last 2 years is smear the president and look for reactions from conservatives who rightly try to highlight their lies. I've noticed that when they are shown up they gang up like mini Brian Stelters repeating the democrat talking points they learned on CNN and MSNBC.

Take a step back lads, realize that what you've been trained to say by the media is all a big hoax and start using your own brain (Eamonn/Sid are exempt for lack of having one). You look like fools.

screenexile

Looking forward to seeing the full report when it's released!!

Dolph1

Quote from: mrdeeds on March 27, 2019, 11:57:09 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 27, 2019, 11:44:12 AM

I didn't say he colluded. Quit moving the goalposts. He wasn't exonerated.

Exactly. So if he didn't collude why are some making a stink about exoneration?
We all know that is bullshit for the democrats to try save face.

Dolph1

Quote from: Gmac on March 26, 2019, 08:34:25 PM
Smollett will say he has mental problems or drug problems and is going to rehab and that will be the end of it unfortunately, on the plus side the one time darling of the left Michael avenatti was arrested for a couple of serious felonies

You mean potential Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Michael Avenatti. Wasn't so long ago that the Mainstream media were touting him as their big hope of representing them in the election and beating Trump.

To be fair Avenatti is probably still more trustworthy than the democrats in congress.

joemamas

Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2019, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: omochain on March 27, 2019, 12:51:35 AM

If the tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves through growth then why are the US having to cut the shit out of their
education budget and ditch the Special Olympics??!!

I think I have seen it all.
Please do yourself a favor and move onto another blog and stop talking pure shite.
You do not live here and are clueless.
Why do you think real estate taxes are so high in the suburbs.
Answer. School taxes.
Why. The level of incompetence and top heavy administrative cost, together with all the pensions that teachers get (irrespective of their performance) in the US has caused multiple states to have huge pension deficits.
Look it up.

As somebody said earlier, the Mueller report came up with nothing after two years, so let's keep throwing the proverbial shit at the wall.

while I am still ranting, the people, politicians and TV hacks who were confidentially predicting as nauseaum that Trump would be indicted.
Until they come out and publicly apologize for their nonsense, should not be let near a TV camera or a studio again.
It is sickening, and I would consider myself a moderate republican/conservative, who would potentially vote for Biden if he can somehow get by the new radical useless left, without having to promise stuff that will cripple the country.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotethe Mueller report came up with nothing after two years

Well - that's just not true

Puckoon

Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2019, 12:00:28 PM
Looking forward to seeing the full report when it's released!!

I don't think it can or will be released in full