Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 19, 2012, 02:10:30 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on November 19, 2012, 01:25:21 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 19, 2012, 12:46:29 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on November 19, 2012, 10:54:12 AM
How about Mullingar?

Going to be a tough assignment, was a cracking Galway final really typical of their type of club hurling.y

Puts the LG supporting DUP man in a bit of a quandary now that they will be playing a team in Red White and Blue.
id think it will maybe be county colours.  No?

Maybe KR could go along to the game, by the sounds of it its the only way he is going to see a LG man in Saffron this year!  ;)
haha.  So it the story goes.    Well maybe start are own team ;D

Sure this time last year your reserves were touted as being good enough so i dont think it will be any bother to ye SG.  ;D

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel played in saffron before the red and white.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

gelvis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ohkfTX6dr0Y

Nobody running around after the referee looking the red card anyway.  Would have been a melee up here. 
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 19, 2012, 05:32:38 PM
Loughgiel played in saffron before the red and white.
Back at it tonight?   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

UGAAWA

To mark its 25th year, the Quinn Direct Ulster GAA Writers' Association has selected Ulster Jubilee football and hurling teams from all its award winners over the past 25 years. Some 150 footballers and close to 40 hurlers have collected the coveted Belleek vase since 1988, so the choosing of the final line-ups caused some lively debate amongst the writers.

The jubilee team will join the Ulster GAA Writers and guests at the Jubilee Banquet at the Great Northern Hotel, Bundoran on December 7. A number of tickets are still available for the night.

Click here for the hurling team nominees:

http://www.ulstergaawriters.com/Jubilee%20hurling%20team%20nominees.pdf

Buswhacker

Was Beaver Mc Carry not eligible for this hurling selection? Would have thought he most certainly was.
Was Kieran Mc Keever not a Derry player who played for Dungiven ? I thought he was.

johnneycool

I presume you've had to have already won a monthly award to be considered Buswhacker.

If big Magic or Johnny McGrattan win one, I'll be expecting a big thank you from them.  ;D

btdtgtt

Forgive my Belfast bias - but no Jim Connolly?
I am sure he has won and Ulster GAAWA.

Mind you - I think these schemes really are a lot of nonsense!
An excuse for a junket which ends up leaving alot of bad taste - and all over the opinions of a questionable chosen few!

Last Man

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 22, 2012, 09:38:04 AM
Forgive my Belfast bias - but no Jim Connolly?
I am sure he has won and Ulster GAAWA.

Mind you - I think these schemes really are a lot of nonsense!
An excuse for a junket which ends up leaving alot of bad taste - and all over the opinions of a questionable chosen few!
You got that right fella.

Milltown Row2

Noticed I'm not on that list also ffs!!  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

Sorry Johnnycool, Big Niall put me right this morning. I jumped the gun as usual.

johnneycool

Quote from: Buswhacker on November 22, 2012, 06:37:34 PM
Sorry Johnnycool, Big Niall put me right this morning. I jumped the gun as usual.

is that big niall Patterson with the `hamstrings hanging out of him` you speak of?

Saffrongael

Heard that the U-14 development squads are doing strength and conditioning/weights, at that age? What sort of muppets are in charge of these squads?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Seamroga in exile

Its been going on at some clubs for a while now saff. I think its a bit young to be at it myself.