Quote from: Newbridge Exile on November 18, 2022, 01:21:45 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 18, 2022, 12:40:12 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 18, 2022, 10:01:28 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on November 18, 2022, 09:52:29 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2022, 09:26:10 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 18, 2022, 09:24:07 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on November 18, 2022, 09:22:15 AM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 18, 2022, 02:12:50 AM
Does Mickey Harte join up with Slaughtneil once Louth's season is over as he hasn't stepped down.

Split season, so shouldn't be an issue
Do you think club players sit on their arse until July lol

The good teams do, they peak for club final and Ulster club
In Down Burren beat Kilcoo handy in league final. Though the championship was there's to win. Kilcoo only peak for the latter stages of Down.
Will Slaughtneil pay someone to manage them from January to July I wonder?
Kilcoo got the rub of the green big time in Down beating Clonduff in a penalty shootout and the Point in extra time but agreed the successful teams peak for championship time look at Cross for years and years.

Hope to be hurling to march
All Ireland Club Hurling final is in January this season  is it not?

Maybe Feb, Hasn't been March for a while now, the b'stards
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Silver hill

Premeditated attempt by Errigal management at half time to get a rise out of the Glen management and a false cause for their players. Failed then and a pathetic attempt by you now to besmirch a man's good name.
Take that down and stop embarrassing yourself and your club.

Moonshine

Quote from: Silver hill on November 18, 2022, 09:26:03 PM
Premeditated attempt by Errigal management at half time to get a rise out of the Glen management and a false cause for their players. Failed then and a pathetic attempt by you now to besmirch a man's good name.

Premeditated that's a good one. Man's got history did he not delve into an ex player he coached for years past, when they went against each other at inter county level. Taking sledging to an all time low!
What I would be saying is for a very good trainer he doesn't carry himself with glory all the time.

Bring back club football

Allegations of spitting at opposition camp not easily settled.   

Silver hill

Quote from: Moonshine on November 18, 2022, 10:49:13 PM

Premeditated that's a good one. Man's got history did he not delve into an ex player he coached for years past, when they went against each other at inter county level. Taking sledging to an all time low!
What I would be saying is for a very good trainer he doesn't carry himself with glory all the time.

He's obviously living rent free in your head!
So, on reflection, you remove your original post only to retort with more lies and innuendo. Ok then, let's hear it, who is this ex county player that you speak of?

Moonshine

Quote from: Silver hill on November 19, 2022, 08:20:18 AM
Quote from: Moonshine on November 18, 2022, 10:49:13 PM

He's obviously living rent free in your head!
So, on reflection, you remove your original post only to retort with more lies and innuendo. Ok then, let's hear it, who is this ex county player that you speak of?

I removed nothing. Its well known fact in Tyrone he said stuff to cathal mc carron about his past as a method of sledging. As I said very good trainer but he let's himself down a bagful.

Silver hill

Your original post has just magically disappeared then? ::)

Moonshine

Quote from: Silver hill on November 19, 2022, 12:12:43 PM
Your original post has just magically disappeared then? ::)

I shall repost just for you silverhill the trainer of your club spat in first half.  ;)

And I have nothing against glen quality outfit and I suspect they could dominate ulster like the cross era. Just don't agree with the above antics.

Silver hill

Balls!
He didn't. Not letting a scurrilous accusation like that just hang out there unchallenged. Easy to clear up.
Name your player and we can get him to verify.
Put up or shut up please.

Moonshine

So your saying he didn't and I'm saying he did.

The Premeditated attack you aforementioned after half time was actually managements going at it after finding out what had happened. So if you were there you would know. Whether he did or didn't doesn't really matter now. But I can assure you there's no smoke without fire. Anyway good luck rest of year.

Silver hill

Easy to clear up. Name the Errigal player?

Armagh18

Lads, could ye take this to pm? Or go for a pint and argue who dod what?

nrico2006

Where is Porter originally from?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

GAABoardMod5

2 posters looking at a ban under the feuding rule.

The matter is now closed.  Post on the subject again at your peril.

redzone