Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

on the sideline

Why haven't Clonoe put in any long ball at all this second half?

clarshack

Carrickmore win by 3. Not a great game and actually thought the Intermediate semi between Edendork and Eglish last week was better quality. Looks like the real SFC final is this evening.

breakingball78

Why was clonoe number 5 took off? Thought he was one of clonoes stand out players and especially through their championship run. Better team won on the day and now we can look forward to seeing the men from carrickmore in Healy park county final day. Well deserved

Tyrone95

Quote from: clarshack on October 16, 2022, 04:26:17 PM
Carrickmore win by 3. Not a great game and actually thought the Intermediate semi between Edendork and Eglish last week was better quality. Looks like the real SFC final is this evening.
Write us off at your peril!! We will be there on County Final day and let's hope the lads can bring it home to where it rightfully belongs!! Great honest panel of players.
L Mcgarrity and Rory Donnelly excellent on the day - 2 standouts

WT4E

Errigal look like the real deal in that first half but Dromore hard to put away.

I'd worry for Carrickmore think they won't count in final.

Aaron Boone

WT4E

square_ball

Errigal panicking at the sight of the finish line here.

WT4E

Under Lights

clarshack

Quote from: WT4E on October 16, 2022, 08:08:55 PM
That looked wide on tv

Think it was inside.

Errigal just about hang on.

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on October 16, 2022, 08:29:25 PM
Quote from: WT4E on October 16, 2022, 08:08:55 PM
That looked wide on tv

Think it was inside.

Errigal just about hang on.

Where u there? Looked wide on tv but maybe that's camera angles.

WT4E

I never really thought the errigal balls was a thing but after that game I think there must be something in it.
By far the better team but seem to start to cave down the straight. Maybe carrickmore will have a good chance.

on the sideline

That was wide from the tv pictures.

Is there something going on in the stands after the game?

omagh_gael

To be fair the umpire who called it had the best view in the ground. Thought it may have been wide myself but looked like it turned a lot in the wind after it had crossed the bar so TV pics made it look debatable.