Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Quote from: Boycey on September 13, 2017, 09:37:36 PM
Champion Greyhound on cocaine :o

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0913/904525-greyhound/

They've shoved every substance on earth into greyhounds since dog racing began.  It happens in every meet and most races.

lurganblue

Uber banned from operating in London. WTF. I dont understand the reasoning for this. Surely the competition is good for consumers?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41358640

Orior

Quote from: under the bar on September 13, 2017, 10:36:46 PM
Quote from: Boycey on September 13, 2017, 09:37:36 PM
Champion Greyhound on cocaine :o

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0913/904525-greyhound/

They've shoved every substance on earth into greyhounds since dog racing began.  It happens in every meet and most races.

I'm sure a lot of people have chased rabbits while on cocaine.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

Deep heat on the ballix works just as well.

Orior

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 22, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

Okay, lets just try than.... applying cream now... hmmm, nice, tingling feeling, quite pleasant, getting a slight burning sensation but still okay... geez maybe I applied too much... ouchhhhh, right this is starting to hurt..... feck AZOffaly I hate you, aaaaagggghhh! FeeeeeeecccccccccccKKKK ajv j,hc djh jc nmbkwswe jm wc.kjb.k jcwmkjhn wcmiwhdckhbweiyu82 72dkjhvwkjhcb982djvh2eckjvbwds cdddddddddddddddddddd dddnjvdb.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

doodaa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41334563

Girl falls out of a moving bus as she was standing up as the bus went round a corner.
Should she not have been sitting in a seat with a seatbelt on? (Not up to date with the law regards belts and minibuses)
The Mum wants bars put on the windows!

lurganblue

Quote from: doodaa on September 22, 2017, 03:58:59 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41334563

Girl falls out of a moving bus as she was standing up as the bus went round a corner.
Should she not have been sitting in a seat with a seatbelt on? (Not up to date with the law regards belts and minibuses)
The Mum wants bars put on the windows!

I smell bullshit. 

I have seen the window fall out on the bus a few times as i used to travel a distance for school.  Each and every time the window fell out was because people were acting the ballix.

Denn Forever

No should be afraid off nuclear weapons.  Polaris uses the state   of the art operating system Windows XP and the american sysyems operatiing system requires 10 inch floppies.  We'll all sleep better tonight
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 22, 2017, 02:03:18 PM
I remember a fella gets Vicks Vaporub on the tip of the oul fella.  :'(

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 22, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
No should be afraid off nuclear weapons.  Polaris uses the state   of the art operating system Windows XP and the american sysyems operatiing system requires 10 inch floppies.  We'll all sleep better tonight
microsoft charge too much for updates

punt kick

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on September 22, 2017, 08:31:02 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on September 22, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
microsoft charge too much for updates

Trueblue should recruit bigfella if he has time off from ruling the world of IT.

trueblue1234

Lol. 😀 Getting two vendettas in the one post. Quality. That's one for the notice board. 😀😀
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

David McKeown

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 08, 2017, 10:26:49 AM
This is interesting.

"Are Scottish bank notes legal tender? No, not even in Scotland, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be used. It simply means most people don't understand what legal tender is (see below). Bank of England notes are only legal tender in England and Wales, meaning there are no legal tender notes in Scotland at all.

What is legal tender? It simply means if you have a court order against you for money, the person you owe cannot turn down your settlement if you offer to pay by legal tender.

Trivia time - Is 22p of 2ps legal tender? No, but 18p is. For pub quiz use only, be aware that with coins the amount counts. So you can settle court debts of up to 20p in 1ps and 2ps; up to £5 in 5p's & 10p's, and up to £10 in 20p's & 50p's. However, £1 & £2 coins are legal tender up to any amount - in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.

What if a shop refuses your cash? There's little you can do, shops don't have to sell you goods, whatever you offer for payment.
Let me finish with a quick word to English shopkeepers - please accept Scottish and Northern Irish notes. While not legal tender, they are UK Parliament-approved legal currency, which makes them a perfectly acceptable way to pay."

Is it also true that there are only two places in the world where private institutions can print their own notes. Northern Ireland and Scotland
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner