ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on April 07, 2011, 11:27:18 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 04:16:47 PM
Quote from: Dave on April 07, 2011, 04:08:54 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 03:59:37 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2011, 03:55:38 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 02:46:04 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2011, 07:37:44 AM

I didn't watch any of it as I had more interest in the Golf so I can only go by what the stats say...

As i said already..with United's tactics in the 2nd half, the stats don't tell a true story on this occasion i'm afraid RLL.

The team with the best players,worked the hardest,won & desevered the win was Man United
What you really mean is you shite on about stats when it suits you but you ignore them when they show you up for talking shite.
Then again the majority of what you post is shite.

That's one hell of shite post!  :D

Really? I think LL has a point about you.

Yes dave from NY with 38 posts!! your clearly another Liverpool fan or maybe just a ABU same thing really.

Ross in fairness, your near 7000 posts are absolute garbage, so quantity isn't really a big deal is it?

My auld mate galls the pot... calling the kettle black.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Kakuta starts at Old Trafford.

"Gael blows Chelsea back into Title Race"

"Gael Force Win"

"Own Gael Hurts Chelsea"

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

sammymaguire

United with about 8 changes today from Wed night... Fergie taking a bit of a risk v decent Fulham team on decent run of form?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

new devil

Great start with Nani setting up one and scoring one.....f**k Gibson is shite!!

ross4life

HT 2-0 should be 3/4-0 the forward play of Berba,Nani & Valencia is a joy to watch today.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

under the bar

any decent links lads?

ross4life

FT 2-0 not alot to report in that 2nd half as United sat back & fulham created more chances, good days work after making 8 changes.. another 3pts & clean sheet.

King Kenny

The fat lady is clearing her throat.

muppet

Quote from: King Kenny on April 09, 2011, 04:59:27 PM
The fat lady is clearing her throat.

You been at Harney again?
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

HT in the FA youth cup semi final 1st leg Chelsea 2 Man United 0 Very open game,chelsea controling midfield.. both goals came from corners (no4 Chalobah with both), awful keeper blunder on the first goal.

Won't see the 2nd half as I'm heading for Hyde Park but for those that are interested? match is live here>>> http://www.magictv.co/

Norf Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 10, 2011, 02:16:22 PM
3-2!

Sounds like i missed a good 2nd half so? reading the reports United could have got a draw which would been some turnaround after a disjointed 1st half.

2nd leg could be set for the returning Ravel Morrison to deliver again.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 10, 2011, 07:10:11 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 10, 2011, 02:16:22 PM
3-2!

Sounds like i missed a good 2nd half so? reading the reports United could have got a draw which would been some turnaround after a disjointed 1st half.

2nd leg could be set for the returning Ravel Morrison to deliver again.

Never seen it, but I hear Chelsea's defending was  :o in the second half!

NAG1

Whats the predictions for tomorrow night then?

Sticky position to be in whether to go for the goal to kill the tie or sit back and hit on the break. Is he going to play his standard Euro formation bringing Berba back in and Rooney to the left?