All Ireland Football Final 2017 Mayo V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, August 27, 2017, 07:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

screenexile

Quote from: trileacman on September 17, 2017, 05:16:06 PM
Dublin joe robs mayo. f**k him f**k him anyway.

No that is not correct!! I'm as neutral as anyone and Mayo came up just short I actually think Joe was very good today!! Donie Vaughan is some stupid ****!!

rrhf

Ref kept Dublin in it in the first half. A disgrace. A shameful day for the gaa. Rotten

Captain Obvious

Hard luck to Mayo didn't deserve to lose that final as simple as that.

clarshack

Cillian O'Connor is a choker. Had free in same spot that Peter Canavan scored against Armagh.

gallsman

Christ I've never seen a finish like that going so fast backwards.

Wtf was Clarke trying with the kickout.

Some stones from Rock to nail it after a few dodgy ones earlier in the game.

Syferus

Vaughan and Mayo continue to find new and interesting ways to lose All-Ireland finals.

Commiserations lads. Ye done just about everything ye could over so many years. It just wasn't to be for these lads.

omaghjoe

Fair play to Dublin Mayo gave it all but were completed gassed at the the end.
McQuillian is a farce not really his fault im sure even he knows he's useless but he keeps getting the game

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: screenexile on September 17, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

No that is not correct!! I'm as neutral as anyone and Mayo came up just short I actually think Joe was very good today!! Donie Vaughan is some stupid ****!!

Joe gave them a nothing free in first half turns out that point won instead of a draw
Dublin bench is stronger to
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Asal Mor

Brilliant performance from Mayo. McQuillan bottled the penalty call with 10 minutes left that could have put them 4 up. Dublin are class in fairness.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: screenexile on September 17, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

Really stupid form vaughan, but no way that's a red card for me. It just gave mcquillian a get of jail when sending small off.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

DUBSFORSAM1

If Dublin Joe was working for Dublin AOS would have been black carded 5 seconds into the 2nd half

Shamrock Shore

Rossfan

Rock wasn't under real pressure as scores were level.
O'Connor should have played that free across to the centre...
They came up short again as they've done so often.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

randomusername

Quote from: clarshack on September 17, 2017, 05:18:18 PM
Cillian O'Connor is a choker. Had free in same spot that Peter Canavan scored against Armagh.

Are you one of those lads that brings everything back to Tyrone? (and I'm a Tyrone man myself). Canavan's was more straightforward and it doesn't matter anyway.