Ireland or God?

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, July 29, 2011, 02:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you had to be loyal to only one. Would it be Ireland or God?

Ireland
20 (46.5%)
God
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Franko on August 02, 2011, 01:57:34 PM
Egg on your face again MGHU.  Fool.

How? I have answered him countless times. Yes its is perfectly ok to ridicule the ridiculous. The Irish Republic is not called the Irish Free State. Its not my fault your god does not exist, take it out on your parents not me.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

My specific question (in red above) does not mention anything about "free state", it says that you believe that people should not be spoken to with a nasty attitude "for how they live their lives" (your words).

So I want to know how on one hand you can state people should not be spoken to in a nasty way for how they live their lives, while also stating that people who happen to live their lives believing in God are "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving of ridicule" and that you "enjoy mocking" them?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Banana Man

Go on MGHU either sh!t or get off the pot son

Franko

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 02, 2011, 02:24:48 PM
Quote from: Franko on August 02, 2011, 01:57:34 PM
Egg on your face again MGHU.  Fool.

How? I have answered him countless times. Yes its is perfectly ok to ridicule the ridiculous. The Irish Republic is not called the Irish Free State. Its not my fault your god does not exist, take it out on your parents not me.

It's quite simple really.  Yet again on this board you have been asked a direct question, the answer to which you can't/won't give because yet again you will be contradicting something you have said earlier.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not annoyed by this behaviour. In fact, I am quite amused by the way some posters on here can consistently tie you in knots. It makes the board interesting.  In fact, 'Keep 'er lit!'  ;)

trueblue1234

I reckon it's time for a funny picture again MGHU.

Never has the saying, dont ridicule other as you'll only succeed in making a fool of yourself, been more apt.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 02, 2011, 07:11:25 PM
I reckon it's time for a funny picture again MGHU.

Never has the saying, dont ridicule other as you'll only succeed in making a fool of yourself, been more apt.

trueblue from my perspective those of you defending religion/faith are the ones coming across as fools. If you could understand how idiotic believing in the supernatural comes across, you would realise you have lost this argument. Your delusions sheild you from this reality.

Nally Stand

MGHU, you are an athiest, we get it. We also get that you have no time for others who believe in God. You have stated that repeatedly. What you have yet to explain is:

How on one hand you can state people should not be spoken to in a nasty way for how they live their lives, while also stating that people who happen to live their lives believing in God are "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving of ridicule" and that you "enjoy mocking" them?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 02, 2011, 07:34:17 PM
MGHU, you are an athiest, we get it. We also get that you have no time for others who believe in God. You have stated that repeatedly. What you have yet to explain is:

How on one hand you can state people should not be spoken to in a nasty way for how they live their lives, while also stating that people who happen to live their lives believing in God are "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving of ridicule" and that you "enjoy mocking" them?

Rational Political beliefs no matter how unpalatable V Irrational Religious beliefs, which are just idiotic. Is that enough for you, fecks sake.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 02, 2011, 07:38:45 PM

Rational Political beliefs no matter how unpalatable V Irrational Religious beliefs, which are just idiotic. Is that enough for you, fecks sake.

No it isn't MGHU. You said people should not be spoken to in a nasty way for "how they live their lives". That is not a political statement. Some people live their lives believing in God. So by your own stated social/moral standards, if that is how they choose to "live their lives" they should not be "nastily" spoken to by you as "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving of ridicule" and who you "enjoy mocking" surely?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 02, 2011, 07:45:10 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 02, 2011, 07:38:45 PM

No it isn't MGHU. You said people should not be spoken to in a nasty way for "how they live their lives". That is not a political statement. Some people live their lives believing in God. So by your own stated social/moral standards, if that is how they choose to "live their lives" they should not be "nastily" spoken to by you as "God worshiping freaks" and "idiots" who are "deserving of ridicule" and who you "enjoy mocking" surely?

If I remember I was using that in the context of the Poltical status of the Irish Republic. Anyways, this is gone beyond boring. I gave my answers many a time and I believe I have answered them sufficiently. If you still feel I have not, you will just have to live with it. God and his followers interfere with the workings of the Irish State & Northern Irish governance and infest their workings, they corrupt the people and turn them against the good of the people. This is even more appalling as God does not even exist and is a figment of certain peoples immagination. God is an abomination against the liberties of man and womankind.

Nally Stand

I suspect you know as well as I do that you didn't answer my question. You really have made a laughing stock of yourself on this thread in the last few pages  :D

So anyway, onto that other question you have yet to even acknowledge, let alone lie about having answered....

Remember you said that SF had more than one TD employing family members, could you maybe name both/all of them? I know I asked you that question ages ago and you repeadedly ignored that one too, but I'm sure you actually do know the answer to back up your statement after all, so it should be no problem for you.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: hardstation on August 02, 2011, 09:14:45 PM
God has just taken a 20 - 19 lead too. Shit one all round, mayogod.

As I suspected you would have god ahead of Ireland.  ::)

The Iceman

What would you put before Ireland MGHU?

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit