United Ireland

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, April 15, 2011, 04:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of this options would be acceptable to you including the least palatable you could accept.?

United Indivisable Irish Republic - Central Government.
55 (75.3%)
United Indivisable Irish Kingdom (Monarch with Ancent Irish & British Royal connections) - Central Government.
3 (4.1%)
2 State Republic (Current NI & Irish Rep) United Ireland Federation.
18 (24.7%)
2 State Kingdom (Current NI & Irish Rep) United Ireland Federation.
2 (2.7%)
4 Tradional Provinces Federation United Republic.
21 (28.8%)
4 Traditional Federation United Irish Kingdom.
4 (5.5%)
3 or 4 newly drawn up Regional Irish States Federation United Republic.
11 (15.1%)
3 or 4 newly drawn up Regional Irish States Federation United Irish Kingdom.
2 (2.7%)
Unified Indivisable Irish State within the (British) United Kingdom.
3 (4.1%)
2 State (Current NI & Irish Rep) within the (British) United Kingdom.
3 (4.1%)
Unified Indivisable Irish State within a British United Republic.
3 (4.1%)
2 State (Current NI & Irish Rep) within a British Republic.
4 (5.5%)
United Irish Republic as a State of a United States of Europe.
12 (16.4%)
Other Unifed Irish State.
12 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Rossfan

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 20, 2011, 04:08:53 PM
It's over, you've lost, come back to us again in 2116...  ;)

Thankfully none of "you" and none of "us" will be around in 2116.  ;D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Evil Genius

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 21, 2011, 05:03:15 AM
Quote from: Evil Genius on June 20, 2011, 04:08:53 PMIt's over, you've lost, come back to us again in 2116...  ;)

Sorry to interrupt yer gloating but how are you getting on with your efforts to march down the Garvaghy Rd this weather?
Eh?  ???

I fear you may be confusing me with a member of the Orange Order.

I have no interest in joining with any such (quasi-)religious organisation, nor in its political agenda, especially when it tolerates a fringe membership whose attitude to the Law of the Land is so hypocritical for a self-styled "Loyal Order".  ::)

Still, if that level of petty reply is the best you can come up with when presented with yet more evidence of the increasing unlikelihood of a UI, then I suppose it only reinforces my case, not yours.  8)

P.S. You're not really "sorry to interupt [my] gloating", are you? Nor have you... :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 21, 2011, 12:37:34 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on June 20, 2011, 04:08:53 PMIt's over, you've lost, come back to us again in 2116...  ;)

Sorry to interrupt yer gloating but how are you getting on with your efforts to march down the Garvaghy Rd this weather?
Eh?  ???

I have no interest in joining with any such (quasi-)religious organisation, nor in its political agenda, especially when it tolerates a fringe membership whose attitude to the Law of the Land is so hypocritical for a self-styled "Loyal Order".  ::)

Still, if that level of petty reply is the best you can come up with when presented with yet more evidence of the increasing unlikelihood of a UI, then I suppose it only reinforces my case, not yours.  8)

P.S. You're not really "sorry to interupt [my] gloating", are you? Nor have you... :D

I've posted plenty of detailed replies on the issue of a united Ireland. Your response to them was to never let on you saw them.

Eamonnca1

BTW, what has an orangeman in common with a double decker bus?

Neither can get up the tunnel in Portadown!

Evil Genius

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 21, 2011, 05:25:24 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on June 21, 2011, 12:37:34 PM

Eh?  ???

I've posted plenty of detailed replies on the issue of a united Ireland. Your response to them was to never let on you saw them.
Whatever else, I didn't think even my harshest critics on here could accuse me of dodging an argument!  :D

But even if I were  ignoring your replies (some examples might not go astray, btw), how does that allow you to associate me with the OO/Garvaghy Road etc, in so crass and brainless a manner?  ???

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 21, 2011, 06:48:05 PM
Whatever else, I didn't think even my harshest critics on here could accuse me of dodging an argument!  :D

But even if I were  ignoring your replies (some examples might not go astray, btw), how does that allow you to associate me with the OO/Garvaghy Road etc, in so crass and brainless a manner?  ???

Because I thought that if a reasoned argument wasn't going to get a response out of you then a bit of pointless slagging probably would. And I was right.