Official West Ham United Thread

Started by Eddie Stobart, December 20, 2010, 04:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on May 16, 2011, 11:05:19 PM
end of season party going with a bang tonight, Keane on target if reports are to be believed.....

oh please tell us more, do love a bit of baseless gossip (esp if it involves us Irish)....

Tony Baloney

Quote from: J OGorman on May 17, 2011, 01:27:24 PM
Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on May 16, 2011, 11:05:19 PM
end of season party going with a bang tonight, Keane on target if reports are to be believed.....

oh please tell us more, do love a bit of baseless gossip (esp if it involves us Irish)....
He threw a glass at a fan but missed from a yard away...

BennyHarp

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 17, 2011, 12:56:46 PM
What the f**k did they have to celebrate at this party?!

It was a fund raiser for the Academy apparently.

Get a load of players to come to a celebration and mix with fans. Throw in a load of drink and a relegation - what could possibly go wrong?
That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 17, 2011, 01:42:18 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 17, 2011, 12:56:46 PM
What the f**k did they have to celebrate at this party?!

It was a fund raiser for the Academy apparently.

Get a load of players to come to a celebration and mix with fans. Throw in a load of drink and a relegation - what could possibly go wrong?
:D Well put sir!

laoislad

The Premier League have abandoned plans to release a Official Premier League Tool Box.
A spokesman said they didnt want to release an Official Tool Box with no Hammers.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on May 17, 2011, 03:05:16 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2011, 02:31:43 PM
The Premier League have abandoned plans to release a Official Premier League Tool Box.
A spokesman said they didnt want to release an Official Tool Box with no Hammers.
:D

That is pure shite.

+1
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Atticus_Finch

Anyone else find it strange that Warnock is the 2nd favourite for the West Ham job ?

I don't think the West Ham fans will forget the whole Sheffield Utd vs West Ham saga over Tevez keeping West Ham in the Premier League.  From what i remember Warnock didn't have overly kind words for West Ham or the Premier League authorities at the time.

I see Hughton is favourite, but i could see Dave Jones getting it.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

dillinger

I heard there were tickets for sale at the olymic stadium so i sent off for some. I have just recieved 55,000 for West Ham v Doncaster ;D

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on May 17, 2011, 03:05:16 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2011, 02:31:43 PM
:D

That is pure shite.

Their pliers are shite too, some real nuts but some hard as nails.
MWWSI 2017

Farrandeelin

Quote from: dillinger on May 20, 2011, 08:40:45 PM
I heard there were tickets for sale at the olymic stadium so i sent off for some. I have just recieved 55,000 for West Ham v Doncaster ;D

Class! :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

dillinger

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 20, 2011, 10:23:38 PM
Quote from: dillinger on May 20, 2011, 08:40:45 PM

Class! :D

And iv'e got another one  :)
Last night i was awoken by four West Ham players  playing football with a hedgehog. I was just about to call the RSPCA when the hedgehog went one-nil up. ( ok, i fixed it )

BennyHarp

That doesn't make sense? A West Ham fans player?

ross4life

Big Sam Allardyce the new manager.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BennyHarp

Quote from: ross4life on May 31, 2011, 07:36:13 PM
Big Sam Allardyce the new manager.

Ah FFS!! I'm not Sam Allardyce's biggest fan but I suppose he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

deiseach

I think it's a very good appointment. The man is a tiresome moaner, and West Ham can forget about The Academy philosophy. But his record of taking a team and with no additions boosting them by about half a table is superb. There's a good article tracing this habit here