Fantasy Premier League

Started by sammymaguire, July 24, 2010, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

any ideas what happens between tom blake's maigheo and noel byrne's united we stand??
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ross4life

Both locked on 51 on games week maybe decided on season total points?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

sammymaguire

suppose that would only be the fairest way...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

maigheo

I think it is most goals scored in the gameweek. :)

sammymaguire

Quote from: maigheo on May 12, 2011, 01:12:06 AM
I think it is most goals scored in the gameweek. :)

is that you then Tom??  ;D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

maigheo

just looking on the website and maigheo play rafa rejects in the next round.I am already 4 points up as sammy seems to have panicked and made 2 transfers early in the week. ;)

sammymaguire

Quote from: maigheo on May 12, 2011, 12:54:35 PM
just looking on the website and maigheo play rafa rejects in the next round.I am already 4 points up as sammy seems to have panicked and made 2 transfers early in the week. ;)

shitting myself, I think I have had a good run but maybe this week will draw things to a glorious close  :o  :o  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

Quote from: maigheo on May 12, 2011, 12:54:35 PM

Looks like those transfers turned out ok  ;) if I am not mistaken, it's the Turtle Lover and I in "Survival Sunday" showdown!! And I did not even need the 34 points left on the bench  ;D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ross4life

What about the other Gaaboard league, looks like Elmo has it wrapped up.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

Are you not winning this ross?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2011, 10:30:20 PM
Was leading for most of the season but blew it like Chelsea with a Torres transfer.

laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on May 17, 2011, 10:33:44 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 17, 2011, 10:30:20 PM
Was leading for most of the season but blew it like Chelsea with a Torres transfer.

You should have went down the Liverpool route on transfers so  :)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ross4life