1 (0.9%)
Last 16
7 (6.4%)
Third in the group and Europa League
28 (25.7%)
Bottom of the group
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 789485 times)

StGallsGAA

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #12510 on: September 12, 2017, 10:44:02 PM »
It says a lot when the most passion shown was by an 18 yr old debutant.  Under Rodgers there is no fire whatsoever. He's a dour space gazer when things are going badly.  Be a bit more like Fergie....kick a cone .... slap the opposition manager....do f**king something that sparks a reaction from the players.

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #12511 on: September 12, 2017, 10:44:12 PM »
Silly little b**tard.Probably drinking all day and fancies 15 seconds of fame.He'll never see the inside of Celtic Park again.
From Portadown too

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #12512 on: September 12, 2017, 10:47:40 PM »
Has to be the worst Celtic performance in CL at home ive seen. Celtic board happy to qualify. Ambition ends there.

Could be worse. Could have a big disciplinary penalty heading their way
Best supporters in the world.....???
In fairness he got closer to Mbappe than any of the Celtic players did.. ;D
Nothing sinks lower  than a copycat stuck for an original comment.
That line was already posted on the BBC by a rangers supporter. But hey,  that rapport is probably above your normal standards and you were obviously impressed by the wit.

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #12513 on: September 12, 2017, 10:58:34 PM »
Please don't reply to my posts. I've had you on an ignore list for last few years so I don't have to read your rubbish. When you quote me it means I have to see your rubbish.
Thanks.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #12514 on: September 12, 2017, 11:01:19 PM »
But in fairness he's right. You're one if the biggest d**kheads on this Board
Careful now

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #12515 on: September 12, 2017, 11:10:04 PM »
👍

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #12516 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:01 PM »

I occasionally post on threads about soccer teams and county teams other than the ones I support but I just dont get t**ts like him who feel the need to post inane, uninspired crap like that. It's tedious, boring snd unimaginative.

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #12517 on: September 12, 2017, 11:15:51 PM »

I occasionally post on threads about soccer teams and county teams other than the ones I support but I just dont get t**ts like him who feel the need to post inane, uninspired crap like that. It's tedious, boring snd unimaginative.
It was men against bhoys tonight.... ;D
Do you mean jokes like that?!!

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #12518 on: September 12, 2017, 11:19:33 PM »
Men against Boys is usually the description pended to any match involving the Laois Senior Football team 😀😀

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #12519 on: September 12, 2017, 11:20:03 PM »
Men against Boys is usually the description pended to any match involving the Laois Senior Football team 😀😀
Not when we are playing Armagh.....

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #12520 on: September 12, 2017, 11:22:04 PM »

It was men against bhoys tonight.... ;D
Do you mean jokes like that?!!

Yip, inane, boring, regurigated, uninspired repetition that is rapidly decreasing the enjoyment of these forums.
PSG were light years ahead of us. Their best player tonight, however, was not one of their multi million pound superstars but their 22 year old frenchman in midfield who cost nothing. That gives me hope that Celtic could find similar eventually. KTF.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #12521 on: September 12, 2017, 11:24:34 PM »

His best contribution wax on Ash Wednesday when he posted that he'd just had a bacon roll. A real rebel.  It's like something a 12 year old would have said.
Careful now

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #12522 on: September 12, 2017, 11:27:04 PM »
I still remember it. Lovely it was.

straightred

• View Profile
« Reply #12523 on: September 12, 2017, 11:29:45 PM »
As a Celtic fan you always hope and think you can beat any team (well i do) but when the reality kicks in and you get a lesson like that it's hard to take. That PSG team is in the top 5 in the world and have a strike force Celtic could only dream about, we have to be realastic that we won't get any pts from PSG and B Munich and if we were lucky enough to get a draw it would be a mssive bonus. It's Anderlecht we have to target for pts and even that will be tougher than most people think.

We are where we are and finanically we can't compete with English teams in the Championship FFS never mind the richest team in the world, lets move on to the next game and we'll go again...

Well summed up. We didnt play well which was as much down to their class as our poor showing. In reality this is as horrible a group as last years.

Not quite - there's a good chance of finishing 3rd. Have Anderlect next with Dembele and Boyata and they'll have whoever was sent off tonight suspended

They were never going to get anything from tonight. That's the most expensive team ever assembled. They'll disk out loads of hidings this year - at least the 1st of ours is out of the way. 4 points against Anderlect, 3rd place and a run in the Europa and tonight will be forgotten about

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #12524 on: September 12, 2017, 11:43:02 PM »
As a Celtic fan you always hope and think you can beat any team (well i do) but when the reality kicks in and you get a lesson like that it's hard to take. That PSG team is in the top 5 in the world and have a strike force Celtic could only dream about, we have to be realastic that we won't get any pts from PSG and B Munich and if we were lucky enough to get a draw it would be a mssive bonus. It's Anderlecht we have to target for pts and even that will be tougher than most people think.

We are where we are and finanically we can't compete with English teams in the Championship FFS never mind the richest team in the world, lets move on to the next game and we'll go again...

Well summed up. We didnt play well which was as much down to their class as our poor showing. In reality this is as horrible a group as last years.

Not quite - there's a good chance of finishing 3rd. Have Anderlect next with Dembele and Boyata and they'll have whoever was sent off tonight suspended

They were never going to get anything from tonight. That's the most expensive team ever assembled. They'll disk out loads of hidings this year - at least the 1st of ours is out of the way. 4 points against Anderlect, 3rd place and a run in the Europa and tonight will be forgotten about

The three teams in our group are on a power with last years opponents. We missed a trick last year with a poor performance at home to 'Gladbach. Cant be complacent against Anderlecht.