Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Obviously Loughmacrory have learnt nothing from the incident in greencastle last year. Absolutely disgraceful cowardly  behavior again tonight.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Owen roes sent a letter to Ballymena saying Ryan Mayse played against them. Mayse near got contract terminated. £300 a week. What are Owen roes at here. Disgraceful behaviour from the club

GlenMan

Quote from: Under Lights on May 19, 2019, 11:35:28 PM
Owen roes sent a letter to Ballymena saying Ryan Mayse played against them. Mayse near got contract terminated. £300 a week. What are Owen roes at here. Disgraceful behaviour from the club

Wouldn't expect anything else from those self entitled wankbags.

OurKid

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 19, 2019, 10:55:51 PM
Obviously Loughmacrory have learnt nothing from the incident in greencastle last year. Absolutely disgraceful cowardly  behavior again tonight.

[/quote
A collision is all I seen no? Disgraceful behaviour is going on to the discussion board to start false rumours , maybe that augher man should move back to his old club and augher disband as they are as useful as a handbrake in a canoe.

blewuporstuffed

As classy a response as your players behaviour today.
Not a rumour, thuggery pure and simple and anyone who tries to defend it isnt much better.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

OurKid

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 12:28:24 AM
Not a rumour, thuggery pure and simple and anyone who tries to defend it isnt much better.
Thuggery is a bit of a stretch now , also I'm not from Loughmacrory. Augher must still be salty after losing to the tatts in last years final and are looking for something to cry about. Maybe you'll experience real thuggery away to Dregish when division 3 comes your way in the next few years;)

Goals_Will_Come

Loughmacrory made a show of themselves yesterday. Absolutely pathetic. What goes around comes around.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: OurKid on May 20, 2019, 02:58:28 AM
Thuggery is a bit of a stretch now , also I'm not from Loughmacrory. Augher must still be salty after losing to the tatts in last years final and are looking for something to cry about. Maybe you'll experience real thuggery away to Dregish when division 3 comes your way in the next few years;)
Striking a man when he goes to shake you hand  before the ball is thrown in and then again off the ball a couple of minutes later is thuggery in my book. Maybe you should stay away from watching football and stick to slagging tiernan mccann.

southtyronegael

fair play to the Tatt's, they didn't lie down in the championship for augher unlike loughmacrory who did. Must be why they have resorted to thuggery.

Under Lights

Dregish recorded their first two points in two years over the weekend.
The sky is Maroon.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 20, 2019, 07:31:09 AM
Striking a man when he goes to shake you hand  before the ball is thrown in and then again off the ball a couple of minutes later is thuggery in my book. Maybe you should stay away from watching football and stick to slagging tiernan mccann.

Bad action that, who where the players involved? who reffed it?

Norf Tyrone

I'm sorry but that's balls. Why would we? What motivation would we have to do that? He's a NTS player and can play when he likes!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Ty4Sam

Surely that's not true!? Would make no sense to do that.

JuniorBAllstar

Quote from: Ty4Sam on May 20, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

Heard a rumor it was Urney did it to get back at Newtown for not changing their game

Under Lights

Quote from: Ty4Sam on May 20, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

Dunno, the source is Ryan Mayse. So take it up with him.