The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Syferus on June 22, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 22, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: Syferus on June 22, 2018, 02:39:12 PM
Quote from: supersub on June 22, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
And he still couldn't make the Germany squad?

Good but inconsistent.

Klopp decided to freeze him out when he knew he was leaving. There's too many options in Germany they don't need to pick players who aren't match fit, Neuer being the exception. Ffs, they didn't pick Sane, the reigning EPL YPotY either.

Can was injured for the last two or three months of the season. Liverpool were down to a skeleton crew the last month, especially in midfield. He would absolutely have played, if he had been available. Can and Lallana both came on in the Champions League Final when only half fit. Klopp had been playing him consistently up until he got hurt.

Can came on with minutes left. Hardly a show of faith in him. It's somewhat natural that he'd be frozen out for other players who will be there next season, J70. But in the end Can is a better player than Henderson or AOC/Lalana so Liverpool made a balls of the Can situation.
He hasn't been better than Henderson. More potential yes, but not in performances.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Quote from: Syferus on June 22, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 22, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

Good but inconsistent.

Klopp decided to freeze him out when he knew he was leaving. There's too many options in Germany they don't need to pick players who aren't match fit, Neuer being the exception. Ffs, they didn't pick Sane, the reigning EPL YPotY either.

Can was injured for the last two or three months of the season. Liverpool were down to a skeleton crew the last month, especially in midfield. He would absolutely have played, if he had been available. Can and Lallana both came on in the Champions League Final when only half fit. Klopp had been playing him consistently up until he got hurt.

Can came on with minutes left. Hardly a show of faith in him. It's somewhat natural that he'd be frozen out for other players who will be there next season, J70. But in the end Can is a better player than Henderson or AOC/Lalana so Liverpool made a balls of the Can situation.

Not arguing that they might have done more to keep him, but apparently he didn't like the attacking role Klopp wanted him in, so what are you going to do? But he would absolutely have played, if available, in April and May. Those minutes in the Final were his first in a Liverpool shirt in months as he was only starting to work his way back. Had it not been the final, he might not have been risked at all as he was nowhere near match fit. Lallana was similar, although he at least got 15 minutes against Brighton in the last league game.

gawa316

quit yo jibbajabba

laoislad

Shaqiri playing well for the Swiss tonight.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on June 22, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
Quote from: laoislad on June 22, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Indeed!
That's added about £10million onto his price tag!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Be a few boys on twitter deleting their "shaqiri is shite, we dont want him" msgs the nite  ;D

Didnt seem too chubby either once he stripped off lol

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on June 22, 2018, 09:09:13 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on June 22, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
Quote from: laoislad on June 22, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Indeed!
That's added about £10million onto his price tag!

So long as his buyout is met he's free to go. His wages will go up though!!!

gawa316

Good but inconsistent.

Just out of interest when did Klopp freeze him out?

Minder

I see Jose Enrique has had a brain tumour removed, hopefully he gets out the right side of it
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Capt Pat

Does anyone have an opinion on the rumoured 180 million euro bid for Asensio from Real Madrid. My opinion is that it is madness if true.

heganboy

As it has been pointed out for that money you'd be wanting Isco
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: heganboy on June 24, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
As it has been pointed out for that money you'd be wanting Isco
Exactly what i thought.
Although i would say the rumour is complete nonsense
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gawa316

Raheem Sterling talking about his daughter.

My daughter is a bit cheeky. My mum warned me this was gonna happen. Around six years old they start developing a little attitude, you know? So the other day, my daughter's running round the house singing a little song. And her dad had just won the league with City. Just got 100 points in the league, actually. Does she care?

Haaaaa! Mate, she don't give two Scooby-Doos about Manchester City. She's Liverpool through and through.

So she's running through the halls — and I swear to God she runs exactly like her dad. Chest puffed way out, back arched, hand flapping about a bit. She's running through the halls like Raheem Sterling, and you know what she's singing?

Mo Salah! Mo Salah! Mo Salah!

Runnin' down the wing!

Salahhhhh la la la la la la la!

Egyptian king!