The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

I really miss The Stallion on days like today....ye know finding out from him how he felt about this liverpool team under Klopp the fraud?  March is a big month. Book the next round of the CL and 4 league games, and one of those v United. Could go a long way to securing at least a top 3 and maybe even 2nd. Exciting times.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 24, 2018, 05:31:05 PM
I really miss The Stallion on days like today....ye know finding out from him how he felt about this liverpool team under Klopp the fraud?  March is a big month. Book the next round of the CL and 4 league games, and one of those v United. Could go a long way to securing at least a top 3 and maybe even 2nd. Exciting times.

Exciting times would be winning the league! Not bald men fighting over a comb
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 24, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Building MR....building.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 24, 2018, 04:53:04 PM
Another 4 goals. Robertson in particular was tremendous.

Up to 2nd place (for now)
Good chance to finish the season in 2nd now. Only Manchester City have scored more goals and just three defeats, Klopp have brought consistency.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 24, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 24, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Building MR....building.

Frustrating part though I'd imagine is losing great players.. Building for someone else to take the best, but in fairness Klopp managed to find nuggets every year.. I've back Liverpool for last 5/6 years and probs again next year. If they don't next year I can see Mo go and Klopp!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Carmen Stateside

I think Milltown might be fuming!  Maybe you lost a couple of pound on Liverpool  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 24, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
I think Milltown might be fuming!  Maybe you lost a couple of pound on Liverpool  ;D

I pick them to win the league every year, £20 at very good odds, I'm hoping they'll be like Darren Clarke when winning the Open for O'Neil on here! Though in all honesty I'm not a football fanatic, I've a few Liverpool mates for some wind ups but I couldn't give a stuff!

Holidays with my family, drinks with my friends, and knowing my kids are happy are far more pleasurable than football.. Utd for me are way way down on my list of priorities. For me football is not life or death .. Winding people up is far better craic ..

I'll be backing Chelsea tomorrow, Utd in poor form and Conte owes Jose one!

gawa316

Syferus

StGallsGAA

Quote from: gawa316 on February 24, 2018, 07:25:18 PM
Key stat of the day...

Which one is a convicted drink driver / attempted child-killer?

quit yo jibbajabba

Disappointed stgalls. Thought youd be on being offended about Evra

StGallsGAA

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 24, 2018, 08:48:24 PM
Disappointed stgalls. Thought youd be on being offended about Evra

Sadly no-one is in the least surprised by Liverpool fans chanting their support for a confirmed racist but I'm sure Evra's 5 Premier League medals in the cupboard at home means he has the last laugh at them (and Suarez!) 😉

gawa316

Gabriel_Hurl

The teenager is taking things hard tonight again I see.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 24, 2018, 09:47:40 PM
The teenager is taking things hard tonight again I see.

In fairness I think he's a grown man which makes his plight even sadder. Probably in his 40's, lives at home with his parents, occasionally wets the bed. That's what you're dealing with here!