The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 27, 2018, 08:45:01 PM
Shambolic. Absolutely shambolic. I'm starting to think Matip is a large part of the problem.

Yep never rated him, he's a wooden one. Can may hope Juve haven't seen him play lately
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

From the Bunker

Horrible stuff! Heading to the Pub after that!

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 27, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
Glad I went to Laois game instead! Only seen last few mins of that. Have it recorded but don't think I'll bother watching it! Was following on twitter machine and didn't sound pretty especially the first half.

Love the FA Cup myself so it's a balls they are out.
Guess we'll have to make do with just winning the Champions League  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: laoislad on January 27, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 27, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
Glad I went to Laois game instead! Only seen last few mins of that. Have it recorded but don't think I'll bother watching it! Was following on twitter machine and didn't sound pretty especially the first half.

Love the FA Cup myself so it's a balls they are out.
Guess we'll have to make do with just winning the Champions League  ;D

And Jonny Evans  sh*ts all over Liverpool at Anfield again ..... ;)

TabClear

A really insipid performance again. I actually think midfield was a bigger problem than the defence today. Gini , can and ox all poor. All the goals came from losing balls in front of the back four. Quality of balls into the box was awful. Same again no doubt on Tuesday against Huddersfield.

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on January 27, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
A really insipid performance again. I actually think midfield was a bigger problem than the defence today. Gini , can and ox all poor. All the goals came from losing balls in front of the back four. Quality of balls into the box was awful. Same again no doubt on Tuesday against Huddersfield.
Hopefully not. The coming week could be huge in terms of getting top 4. Hate saying it but Manure beating Spurs midweek would almost suit Liverpool and with Liverpool also playing Spurs on Sunday it could be a great chance to put a big gap between them and ourselves.
Have to beat Huddersfield first of course and that's by no means a guarantee after the last couple of results.
It's all too familiar aswell. Same happened last season after beating City at Anfield they went on that awful run of not winning a game in the month of January.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

Big Virgil didn't exactly look like a £75M defender tonight, did he?  :o

Armamike

Shambolic performance.  WBA had something like 5 or 6 on target and had the ball in the net 5 times!  The likes of Moreno, Can at fault for a few of the goals.  Why is Moreno still at the club?  Mignolet was awful. Zero presence.  The lack of response to going 3.1 down though was disappointing but fairly predictable and typical of these players.  They accept their fate too readily.  I'm not sure how many more times Klopp can make excuses about that level of defending in post match interviews.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

What! No well done Baggies? They played well and won the match by scoring 3? Whereas Swansea were given some credit !

Porto game taking on a whole new meaning now! Last chance saloon, bit not beyond Liverpool as history counts for something..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

A pub team would probably trouble this Liverpool team's defence at this stage. They have to be very worried that it's going to see them out of the CL again next season.

imtommygunn

StGallsGAA

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 27, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Van Dick... What age are you??

So he didn't look like a Dick for 2 of the West Brom goals then? Did you not watch the game?

heganboy

St Galls reading this it's really not too hard to figure out who the dick is...
Safe to say it's not the multimillionaire Dutchman
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

StGallsGAA

Quote from: heganboy on January 28, 2018, 12:03:25 AM
St Galls reading this it's really not too hard to figure out who the dick is...
Safe to say it's not the multimillionaire Dutchman
You're hurting having been shafted by Alan Pardew and Jonny Evans.  Understandable, but it will pass. 

heganboy

Not in the slightest child. I got my first Liverpool shirt more than 45 years ago, the last time I hurt was Michael Thomas' goal. Numb since then, and happy to see a good team play good football when I can.

You looking for to the Easter break? Confirmation must be coming soon too.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity