The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

To be obsessed with another persons soccer team in another country, shows a remarkable lack of intelligence, in my v humble opinion

Armamike

Quote from: Dire Ear on November 02, 2017, 07:29:35 AM
To be obsessed with another persons soccer team in another country, shows a remarkable lack of intelligence, in my v humble opinion

Reminds me of the schoolyard.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

Quote from: stiffler on November 01, 2017, 09:38:54 PM
3 clean sheets in a row at anfield, albeit against defensive sides.

It's difficult when teams come to just sit and defend, but though Maribor had plenty of bodies back they weren't really closing down that much.  Looked like a tactic they tried on the night rather than something that was ingrained into them.  10 nil over 2 legs, not to be sniffed at though. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

TabClear

Spanish squad for the upcoming friendlies makes interesting reading. Moreno included which given his performances this year is a great result for him. He has been good a nd has cut out a lot of the errors defensively while excelling going forward.

3 of the other names in the Squad..........Aspas, Suso and Luis Alberto!

Looks increasingly likely that we will lose Can on a free next year. Keita will soften the blow but still a big loss.

blewuporstuffed

I always thought suso could be a player, but surprised at the other two.
Moreno has been much improved this season, but still a long way off being a top class full back imo. I would much rather Robertson got a run.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

TabClear

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 03, 2017, 04:00:47 PM
I always thought suso could be a player, but surprised at the other two.
Moreno has been much improved this season, but still a long way off being a top class full back imo. I would much rather Robertson got a run.

I think it reflects the slower pace of the Italian league why Suso and Alberto have been so successful. Technically gifted players and Aspas does seem to be flourishing as the focus point of the attack at Celta....and designated corner taker  ::) ::)

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on November 03, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Looks increasingly likely that we will lose Can on a free next year. Keita will soften the blow but still a big loss.
Would be a massive loss to lose Can, if he goes on a free it will be criminal.
I see Mane might even make the bench tomorrow, great to get him back. Also Lallana is back after the international break, having him back will be almost like having a new signing.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Quote from: laoislad on November 03, 2017, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: TabClear on November 03, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Would be a massive loss to lose Can, if he goes on a free it will be criminal.
I see Mane might even make the bench tomorrow, great to get him back. Also Lallana is back after the international break, having him back will be almost like having a new signing.

Ah I dunno he is very inconsistent, and has been poor lately. Slower game in Italy will suit him. He isn't mobile enough. Looks great at times but doesent do it enough
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

trileacman

Agree re caan. The poor mans kante, probably the same standard of player as Lucas really.

Still waiting on them to make a sows ear of this result tonight.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Gabriel_Hurl

Signing of the season - has to be - what a strike

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 04, 2017, 07:06:41 PM
Signing of the season - has to be - what a strike
The Ox is a great signing alright 👍
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

A few of these West Ham defenders could do a job for Liverpool....they would fit right in

imtommygunn

Bilic next for the chop i would say.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Was looking on Paddy Powers there, Moyes is a 4/11 shot to replace Bilic  :o

Can't be right surely?