The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Walter Cronc on September 21, 2017, 08:43:38 AM
Ox taking some hammering on social media.

Must have witnessed those cross field passes going straight out on umpteen occasions!

He hasnt set the world alight, but a lot of the criticism is unfair. He has started one game FFS!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Walter Cronc

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 21, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

Must have witnessed those cross field passes going straight out on umpteen occasions!

He hasnt set the world alight, but a lot of the criticism is unfair. He has started one game FFS!

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/3191689/how-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-rugby-background-influences-his-playing-style

supersub

Think there was one, same one repeated everywhere. A lot of sensationalism as there always is on social media. Predictable as Liverpool's pattern of play during the season. When they win there's articled about Hendo being the hardworking midfielder, Can coming into his own, strike force thriving etc etc - when they go through a bad spell articles surface questioning Henderson's contribution, Can being a carthorse, strikeforce not being clinical enough. An element of truth in it all. Bottom line is if the defence was stronger Liverpool would pick up a serious amount of points. Forwards have a bad day every so often, and the defence seems to have a bad day every game - so when both happen Liverpool have no chance!

gawa316

Some of our 'fans' are an absolute joke...I'm on a few US based Liverpool FC groups and the amount of shite that is spewed on it is embarrassing...he's shit, he's even shitter, we should buy A, B & C of PSG, Barca, Madrid, Klopp out has even started....absolute embarrassment!

StGallsGAA

Quote from: gawa316 on September 21, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

Some of our 'fans' are an absolute joke...I'm on a few US based Liverpool FC groups and the amount of shite that is spewed on it is embarrassing...he's shit, he's even shitter, we should buy A, B & C of PSG, Barca, Madrid Klopp out has even started....absolute embarrassment!

Wasn't so long ago there were Klopp out calls from the Liverpool fans on this board!   ;D

TabClear

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 21, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

Some of our 'fans' are an absolute joke...I'm on a few US based Liverpool FC groups and the amount of shite that is spewed on it is embarrassing...he's shit, he's even shitter, we should buy A, B & C of PSG, Barca, Madrid Klopp out has even started....absolute embarrassment!

Wasn't so long ago there were Klopp out calls from the Liverpool fans on this board!   ;D

From who?

stew

I don't mind that at all! When and who?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: stew on September 22, 2017, 08:49:53 AM

Stallion  ;D

StGallsGAA

NEWSFLASH!   The drought ends! Liverpool have won a game!!

Everton Ladies 0-2 Liverpool Ladies - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41275950

laoislad

Quote from: Walter Cronc on September 22, 2017, 08:59:00 AM
Quote from: stew on September 22, 2017, 08:49:53 AM

Stallion  ;D
Pretty sure Stallion and StGalls are from the same halting site.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bamboo

any of you lads man enough to condone this racist trash? this is at least the 3rd incident that's gone without condemnation. Mods need to wise up too. This goes beyond the 'banter' line.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: bamboo on September 23, 2017, 10:18:56 AM
any of you lads man enough to condone this racist trash? this is at least the 3rd incident that's gone without condemnation. Mods need to wise up too. This goes beyond the 'banter' line.
+1

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: bamboo on September 23, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

Report it yourself if you're so offended

laoislad

Didn't realise the match is the late kick-off today.
I haven't a great feeling about it at all. Leicester are a bit of a bogey team for us.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bamboo

have done bc1- what ppl do in their own home is fine but when it happens in public it needs to be pulled up. you're a decent sort so I'm sure you'll condone it too.