The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: SHEEDY on January 21, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 20, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
Looks awful for the poor lad.   Hopefully Liverpool fans have moved on from the distasteful chants that did the rounds at Anfield celebrating a similar injury to Alan Smith.
do you mean something like this??  :-[ :-[   https://youtu.be/oPJgfHCIQMk
but but, it were the mancs fault

laoislad

James McCarty breaks his leg and posters come on to wish him well,yet the 3 dumbasses stgalls,sheedy and manfromdelmonte turn it into something entirely different.

What's wrong with you lads?

Hopefully McCarty gets back playing soon.  The Everton fans on here don't seem to care all that much though.  Having a pop at Liverpool fans seems to be higher on their agenda.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

It was the same common denominator ll. Stgallsgaa you are a sad individual. You turn anything back to liverpool.

I feel for the guy. It was such a freak injury too. No malice in any of it. His career is beginning to pass him by with injuries.

brokencrossbar1

It really is an awful shame. Because of the way he plays, aggressive and intense, he will always be in positions where something like this can happen, albeit this was a complete accident. It such a shame that his career has just drifted from one injury to the next. Hopefully he can make it back.

Solomon Rondon was very classy about it and was very upset at the time. That would be hard to take as a player to cause someone such a bad injury.

StGallsGAA

As is completely typical, the Liverpool posters refuse to condemn the abhorrent actions of their fellow fans.  All this "one club, one family"' bullshit comes to the fore and they circle the wagons.   Liverpool fans across the pubs of Merseyside sang enthusiastically when Smith broke his leg,  as they did when is happened to Seamus Coleman, as they undoubtedly are doing right now about McCarthy.  Does anyone condemn the Coleman video?    Not a word of it from this quarter, rather a preference to attack those who bring it to public attention.

imtommygunn

Jesus. I actually think you believe what you write. Catch yourself on. (Non liverpool fan here). You seem to think you can behave like a sc**bag AND have moral high ground. That is not quite how things work..

Terrible shame on mccarthy and you feel for rondon too as he was very upset. No malice in any of it.

manfromdelmonte

we're just used of seeing the double standards from that club and 'fans' for the last few decades

brokencrossbar1

But what about, but what about, but what about....Christ sake it's wrong to chant about someone being injured, it's wrong to chant about heysel, Munich, hillsborough....all of them.

No one on here has wished I'll on Mc Carthy. Everyone is very sympathetic towards him. Just take it for what it is and leave the other shit at the door for once.

bamboo

Christ lads, what BC1 said is right. This goes beyond club rivalries so just leave it there.
He's one of a few genuinely sensible posters here so take heed.

Don't be like the other racist tr**p who carried on despite BC1 trying to pacify the situation.

Be the bigger men.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 21, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
As is completely typical, the Liverpool posters refuse to condemn the abhorrent actions of their fellow fans.  All this "one club, one family"' bullshit comes to the fore and they circle the wagons.   Liverpool fans across the pubs of Merseyside sang enthusiastically when Smith broke his leg,  as they did when is happened to Seamus Coleman, as they undoubtedly are doing right now about McCarthy.  Does anyone condemn the Coleman video?    Not a word of it from this quarter, rather a preference to attack those who bring it to public attention.

Says the man bringing up Heysel last week  :-X

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 21, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Thanks for bringing this to the public's attention. The world is a better place tonight.
As a Liverpool fan I condemn all sickening chants aimed at rival fans and players, as I'm sure all do here.
Lastly you need to tone down your Liverpool obsession. It's not healthy for you or your family. Please seek help.

bamboo

StGalls is a wind up merchant who flirts with the line of decency regularly. And gets rightly pulled up.

LL crosses that line regularly with little or no comment.

Gab v cant/wont admit that.

Gabriel_Hurl

Thanks for letting me what I can and can't comment on  :'(

bamboo

Nope, I'd never do that.

Just noticed that you were happy for regular racist remarks to be associated with you without comment yet you'll respond to obvious wums

Gabriel_Hurl

Thanks for letting me what I can and can't comment on  :'(

edit: also - what does this mean?

"regular racist remarks to be associated with you without comment"