Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: GJL on October 23, 2017, 03:25:17 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on October 23, 2017, 02:21:19 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on October 23, 2017, 02:14:56 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on October 23, 2017, 01:34:50 PM
Koeman sacked

One man for the job... Big Sam  :P

Ancelotti is at home kicking his heels, wonder would he like a new challenge.....

He might get the call from Liverpool soon the way things are going!
To play centre half?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Armamike on October 23, 2017, 03:25:31 PM
Should never have left Southampton. Seemed an odd move at the time, unless his wages rocketed?

He'll have been on huge money at Everton, probably treble what he was on at Soton. Everton was a great job, when he took over there was some top players at the club and they've been taken over by a billionaire.

He hasn't bought well and, replacing Lukaku was always going to be tough but he didn't help himself with his signings.

rodney trotter

Koeman bought well when he was at Southampton after losing key players.  Mane, Tadic, Pelle were good signings at the time. He had a bigger budget at Everton after the take over and seemed to just throw money at it. No balance in the team.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Maroon Manc on October 23, 2017, 05:10:39 PM
Quote from: Armamike on October 23, 2017, 03:25:31 PM
Should never have left Southampton. Seemed an odd move at the time, unless his wages rocketed?

He'll have been on huge money at Everton, probably treble what he was on at Soton. Everton was a great job, when he took over there was some top players at the club and they've been taken over by a billionaire.

He hasn't bought well and, replacing Lukaku was always going to be tough but he didn't help himself with his signings.
Walsh did a lot of the buying as director of football
he should be gone too

Syferus

SHEEDY

Thomas tuchel or david unsworth for me. Would love unsworth to be successful but dont know if hes ready.
nil satis nisi optimum

rodney trotter

What about Michael O Neill. If the North don't get past the Swiss,  he would be a decent option. Not many candidates good candidates available.  The likes of Ancelotti and probably Tuchel would only go to a Cl club.

Phil Neville and Giggs have shown interest .. though they would hardly get it.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 24, 2017, 03:39:42 PM
What about Michael O Neill. If the North don't get past the Swiss,  he would be a decent option. Not many candidates good candidates available.  The likes of Ancelotti and probably Tuchel would only go to a Cl club.

Give it Giggsy  ;)

SHEEDY

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 24, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

no harm in showing an interest. just thought i'd put it out there that i have an interest in being cheryl cole's masseur.....i've probably as much chance at getting that job.
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

massive result today. wasn't looking good at 2-0 down but a great fightback and a last minute missed penalty by watford will hopefully be some kind of turning point for the rest of the season.
nil satis nisi optimum

stew

Quote from: SHEEDY on November 05, 2017, 07:20:49 PM
massive result today. wasn't looking good at 2-0 down but a great fightback and a last minute missed penalty by watford will hopefully be some kind of turning point for the rest of the season.

I was delighted for Everton fans today, brilliant result and hopefully they can kick on from here.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Trap

How much do some of these players get paid? It's sad really

foxcommander

Quote from: The Trap on November 23, 2017, 09:53:21 PM
How much do some of these players get paid? It's sad really

I'm not sure but seemingly it's near slavery

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05p0f1n

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

SHEEDY

Has a caretaker manager ever got sacked?? Absolutely shocking performance.
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

All five Premier league clubs will likely top their groups in the champions league while Everton have shipped a number of bad beatings and have just one point in their Europa league group. Something doesn't add up there.