Crazy injuries

Started by ExiledGael, July 26, 2007, 07:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

I see Paddy McConigly (sp) injured himself as he was shot in the face paintballing at the weekend and missis the qualifier game with Monaghan.
Also rumours Beano McDonald is injured for the weekend after being kicked by a horse? unsure of that though
Bound to be loads of other crazy injury stories in the GAA, any funny tales out there

Personal stupid moment, injured my leg for two months sliding across a dancefloor on my knees, and I don't remember it

Ruairi Og exile

Legendary injury exiledgael, you must have been 12 when you hurt yourself, that was the type of thing you done at teenage disco's??

ExiledGael

Quote from: Ruairi Og exile on July 26, 2007, 10:07:48 PM
Legendary injury exiledgael, you must have been 12 when you hurt yourself, that was the type of thing you done at teenage disco's??

Sadly it was more recent than that  :D

Tyrones own

Jaysus maybe he's John Travolta in Disguise :o
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

I went to Lourdes last week in the hope of a cure and ended up tearing ligaments in my left knee. No idea who I did it!  :D
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on July 27, 2007, 12:38:54 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 27, 2007, 12:29:18 AM
I went to Lourdes last week in the hope of a cure and ended up tearing ligaments in my left knee. No idea who I did it!  :D
I read that you hadn't a fun time in Lourdes on another post. Tell me this, how in the name of God did you manage that?

No no, I had a great time. I just had a few "incidents", the knee being one of them. I wish I knew how it happened. Was a mystery to everyone.
Testing Accessibility

new devil

were you on the beer zizzy?  :D

ziggysego

Not at the time of said injury ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

It's 1 in the morning, leave me alone  :D
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

I sprained my neck in the clubs christmas day swim by diving in at the wrong angle when the water was too shallow.
I suppose I thought I could "skim"  :-[

Missed a few months football over it too!
Ask me holy bollix

supersarsfields

No no, I had a great time. I just had a few "incidents", the knee being one of them. I wish I knew how it happened. Was a mystery to everyone.

It must have been a miracle!! And in Lourdes as well!!

ziggysego

Quote from: supersarsfields on July 27, 2007, 09:49:05 AM

It must have been a miracle!! And in Lourdes as well!!

I nearly drowned and was nearly burned whilst out there. We were the last flight out of Belfast, as the airport flooded. Plus, our coach driver was nearly arrested, as he went mad, jumped out of the coach and started a fight in the middle of the streets in Lourdes!
Testing Accessibility

Kerry Mike

Sounds like a good trip so Ziggy.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ziggysego

Sure, isn't that the stuff memories are made of ;)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on July 27, 2007, 12:29:18 AM
I done something similar to my ankle/foot 10 weeks ago, this is the first week I can walk normally on it, no idea what happened!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?