Limerick Hooligans

Started by Tankie, July 24, 2007, 03:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Gnevin on July 25, 2007, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 25, 2007, 02:16:31 PM
The only train I was ever on where there's was any trouble from the fans was on a train full of Dubs on the way back from Cork (surprise, surprise, but just for some balance  ;)).  In their wisdom, Iarnród Eireann had shut up the dining car to deprive the masses of violence-fuelling jungle-juice, so the blue-jersied masses decided to help themselves, and wrecked half the train in the process.
Can you post a link to shocking news story or did you use the b/s dub story generator where you just name a place , an act and an insult and it comes up with the rest of the story of you?

Let me spell it out for you Gnevin: the only train I   W-A-S   E-V-E-R   O-N, i.e., I witnessed it at first hand. The Dubs were down for the League Final against Cork in Pairc Uí Chaomh in 1999. Tyrone were involved in the curtain-raiser, hence my presence there.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tankie

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 25, 2007, 02:27:17 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 25, 2007, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 25, 2007, 02:16:31 PM
The only train I was ever on where there's was any trouble from the fans was on a train full of Dubs on the way back from Cork (surprise, surprise, but just for some balance  ;)).  In their wisdom, Iarnród Eireann had shut up the dining car to deprive the masses of violence-fuelling jungle-juice, so the blue-jersied masses decided to help themselves, and wrecked half the train in the process.
Can you post a link to shocking news story or did you use the b/s dub story generator where you just name a place , an act and an insult and it comes up with the rest of the story of you?

Let me spell it out for you Gnevin: the only train I   W-A-S   E-V-E-R   O-N, i.e., I witnessed it at first hand. The Dubs were down for the League Final against Cork in Pairc Uí Chaomh in 1999. Tyrone were involved in the curtain-raiser, hence my presence there.

Trouble must follow you biys, the ONE train you were ever on there was trouble. And to think of all the trains i've been on with dublin fans and theres been no trouble!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Tankie

Quote from: full back on July 25, 2007, 02:16:52 PM
forkinknife, sorry tankie should wind his neck in ffs.

who is forkinknife?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tankie on July 25, 2007, 02:29:18 PM
Trouble must follow you biys, the ONE train you were ever on there was trouble. And to think of all the trains i've been on with dublin fans and theres been no trouble!

There you go now, the luck of the draw eh?  ;)

And... I was just emphasising that it was the only train I was ever on where there was fan trouble, perhaps I should have spelled it out a bit clearer?

Gnevin

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 25, 2007, 02:30:57 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 25, 2007, 02:29:18 PM

There you go now, the luck of the draw eh?  ;)

And... I was just emphasising that it was the only train I was ever on where there was fan trouble, perhaps I should have spelled it out a bit clearer?
It's strange no matter what it is someone always has a  worse story involving the dubs which null and voids the original problem as sure they are still better than the dubs
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Gnevin on July 25, 2007, 02:36:14 PM
It's strange no matter what it is someone always has a  worse story involving the dubs which null and voids the original problem as sure they are still better than the dubs

Goes with the territory: statistically there's a one-in-five chance that a Dub will be involved if it's a Paddy at all  ;)

Tankie

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 25, 2007, 02:38:56 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 25, 2007, 02:36:14 PM

Goes with the territory: statistically there's a one-in-five chance that a Dub will be involved if it's a Paddy at all  ;)

That is very true! but they were probrably fighting to get onto the train so they could get out of Cork as quick as possible ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Frank Casey

GAA trains out of cork have been dry for the last couple of years because of aggro with the langers drinking too much lemonade.
KERRY 3:7