National Lottery

Started by bigfrank, January 10, 2009, 05:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Was at shop earlier and done a few lucky dips for 2nites lotto,my friend then offered to buy a few lines off me and double the price cause he not goin to have time to make the shop!

Would u sell??

I wouldnt sell a £1 ticket for a £5,think of how u would feel if it was the winning ticket! :P :P

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Quote from: bigfrank on January 10, 2009, 05:30:10 PM
Was at shop earlier and done a few lucky dips for 2nites lotto,my friend then offered to buy a few lines off me and double the price cause he not goin to have time to make the shop!

Would u sell??

I wouldnt sell a £1 ticket for a £5,think of how u would feel if it was the winning ticket! :P :P

tell him to do it online
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

If you can get people to give you 1% over what you paid for lottery tickets, jump at it. It's the only way you'll make money on the lottery.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

bigfrank

i expected the response do it online from most but not our niall,disappointed to say the least!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on January 10, 2009, 06:41:33 PM
i expected the response do it online from most but not our niall,disappointed to say the least!

I wouldn't share a lotto ticket with anyone, I remember once a fella looking to go halfers with me I had to get my arm twisted but then I went and bought two extra ones for myself without telling him. Never really do the lotto myself. Might get into it though.

bigfrank

I hate when someone asks you to get them two lucky dips and the shop person puts there two lines on the same ticket as my two.How can u decide who owns which one,bit of a gamble to pick two and let him have the other two after u walking into shop!!!I used to do it most saturday nights,hadnt done it in months due to me not being in the country!! ;) ;)