Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CiKe

Quote from: supersub on July 02, 2011, 11:19:06 PM
Quote from: CiKe on July 02, 2011, 11:17:04 PM
Quote from: supersub on July 02, 2011, 11:15:08 PM
all seem to be down at last two rounds

are you having a laugh?

Boxing clinic from Klitschko. Declan I can see your point but think your underrating Wlad. That fight wasn't even close. The best ex-cruiserweight in the HW division is Adamek :-)

having a laugh that the links were down?

No

Sorry thought you were saying was all down to the last two rounds - as in the fight was actually close!

Abble

did i hear jim watt right there. "everyones happy, they're both in the money club"

is that what its all about now. everyone gets sold this cracking fight which turns out to be pure dung but so long as the two boxers are now in the money club thats the mian thing ?

Declan

QuoteDeclan I can see your point but think your underrating Wlad

He's a very good boxer but lacks that X factor if you like that makes good fighters great. Doesn't help I suppose that there is a real lack of talent in the division. Let the brothers at it!!

under the bar

Another bucket mouth Brit bites the dust making the mandatory excuses as we speak.   Twat.

Forever Green

Shite fight but at least Klitschko beat that hateful bastard

Blowitupref

Heavyweight boxing needs a smaller,faster more exciting Tyson like boxer, tonight's fight was just another predictable boring bout.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Tony Baloney

Haye embarrassed himself. Should be paying for the lesson.

CiKe

Didn't hear that, but must say I enjoyed the fight. Not a to and fro classic but thought Wlad put on a boxing clinic and proved himself a worthy champ, he has been doubted for a long time.

After all his trash talk, which I thought he took too far, I was happy to see him humiliated. Make no mistake despite Sky talking about a valiant performance he was humiliated.

Excuses coming from Haye now - broken toe he says.

under the bar

Heavyweight is exacly that.  If you are 16 stone you can only fight to your talents.   Don't expect 13 stone Ali types anytime soon but thankfully there enough about of fighters about to keep odious little tramps like Haye in their box.  It;s just a pity he didnt leave the ring on a stretcher.

CiKe

Quote from: under the bar on July 02, 2011, 11:32:31 PM
Heavyweight is exacly that.  If you are 16 stone you can only fight to your talents.   Don't expect 13 stone Ali types anytime soon but thankfully there enough about of fighters about to keep odious little tramps like Haye in their box.  It;s just a pity he didnt leave the ring on a stretcher.

That's a bit harsh. Booth is hard enough to like though - very ungracious I thought.

PadraicHenryPearse

can the judges not score a round a draw because i didnt think either boxer did enough to win most of them especially to win by 8/9 rounds. Haye offered very little but wlad just stood behind his jab... very boring to watch

CiKe

to be fair to the boys in the Sky studio they're basically saying Haye is whinging and making excuses...

pullhard

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 02, 2011, 11:28:50 PM

I disagree, he preformed well

under the bar

QuoteThat's a bit harsh. Booth is hard enough to like though - very ungracious I thought.

Not for a man who said he'd send his opponent to the hopsital in an ambulance and compares the ease of a win to gang-rape.   Ill-health retirement would be too good for him.

CiKe

Quote from: pullhard on July 02, 2011, 11:36:35 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 02, 2011, 11:28:50 PM

I disagree, he preformed well

You're right he talked a good talk