Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Spoke to soon. He was hurt there!

CiKe

The one thing is Haye has barely thrown a punch so he's going to be fresher for the second half than i thought...unless he scores a knockdown best he gets from here is a draw if it goes to decision...

CiKe

Yap yap yap, thought the point deduction was harsh Haye has been very wild and off balance jumpimg in as so far e has no answer to getting inside him.

omagh_gael

any good streams mined f'ed up

gerrykeegan

Boxingguru working miner linked it on page 17
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

CiKe

not sure how Foreman is saying even nor Steward! Almost sound like he wants a KO. As far as I'm concerned he can lose the last tw 10-8 each and he still wins...

Declan

Poor enough fight really- Klitshko is so much the better boxer but he's too mechanical to be considered a classical champion. Haye really has nothing to offer

CiKe

Never a knockdown but didnt think he should have been deducted a point. Haye for me hasn't won a round.

Booth would do well to buy him a new pair of boots - grip obviously aint up to much...

under the bar

any links still working?

supersub

all seem to be down at last two rounds

CiKe

Quote from: supersub on July 02, 2011, 11:15:08 PM

are you having a laugh?

Boxing clinic from Klitschko. Declan I can see your point but think your underrating Wlad. That fight wasn't even close. The best ex-cruiserweight in the HW division is Adamek :-)

Abble

Quote from: CiKe on July 02, 2011, 11:12:12 PM
Never a knockdown but didnt think he should have been deducted a point. Haye for me hasn't won a round.

haye has some feckin cheek on him too liftin his two gloves in the air at the final bell !! he brought nothing there tonight. He's obviously just delighted that he wasnt killed maybe

Carmen Stateside

What a load of shite

supersub

Quote from: CiKe on July 02, 2011, 11:17:04 PM
Quote from: supersub on July 02, 2011, 11:15:08 PM

are you having a laugh?

Boxing clinic from Klitschko. Declan I can see your point but think your underrating Wlad. That fight wasn't even close. The best ex-cruiserweight in the HW division is Adamek :-)

having a laugh that the links were down?

No

CiKe

Frankly Haye owes an apology to Wlad's last number of opponents. They may not have offered much but sure he offered nothing. At the end of the day Haye could not deal with Wlad's speed of jab.