Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Pay your gardener Becker.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

beer baron

It would be the funniest thing ever if Haye after all his mouthing and acting the bolox with his entrance got knocked out in the 1st round and got his purse took off him  ;D

Capt Pat

Haye doesn't look focused enough for a top level boxing match. I could be wrong and he has played the mind games to perfection.

omagh_gael

Haye getting plenty of static heading towards the ring. Bit silly having to walk though the middle of the crowd. Any nut could get a crack at him.

CiKe

Quote from: beer baron on July 02, 2011, 10:07:43 PM
It would be the funniest thing ever if Haye after all his mouthing and acting the bolox with his entrance got knocked out in the 1st round and got his purse took off him  ;D

I hope not I've paid £15 hoping to see Haye carried for 11 rounds!

Whilst I think Klitschko does it in 9 through 12, I do have nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach that Haye could actually pull it off...

beer baron

Quote from: CiKe on July 02, 2011, 10:15:06 PM
Quote from: beer baron on July 02, 2011, 10:07:43 PM

I hope not I've paid £15 hoping to see Haye carried for 11 rounds!

Whilst I think Klitschko does it in 9 through 12, I do have nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach that Haye could actually pull it off...

Ive backed klitschko to win in round 9 myself so wouldn't mind that  ;)

Minder

Going for Vitali (the brother) to knock Haye out in round 4 with a chair, WWE style

Minder

Sing it up for God and Ulster

omagh_gael

Quote from: Minder on July 02, 2011, 10:19:39 PM
Going for Vitali (the brother) to knock Haye out in round 4 with a chair, WWE style

You'd get 33/1 for that on paddypower, I'm tempted ;)

CiKe

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Think the last heavyweight fight i saw live was Lewis Rahman 1...looking forward to this so it will probably be dire!

omagh_gael

round 1 and 2 to Klischko

CiKe

CiKe

Carmen Stateside

Haye boxing a little better now, hes got a dangerous right coming over the top.

CiKe

50-45, Haye almost needing KO already. Is he trying to ropeadope him? Ballsy or stupid considering the respective career 12 rounders...