Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Neither fighter proved anything. Lucky escape by Sky.

sammymaguire

Glad I didn't bother spending £15 on that then  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Lady GAA GAA

DERS MORE TO DUDEY DAN DIS!

CiKe

fair point from Paul, this talk of P4P is way too premature for Khan - for my money Bradley schools him. There is no chance in hell Dudey gets a rematch

CiKe

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on April 16, 2011, 10:45:22 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 16, 2011, 10:43:05 PM
He would have went 12 rounds i think but awful ending to a world title fight.

optimistic opinion, dudey was looking ropey

You've not watched a lot of boxing then i take it. No question he wasn't winning, but looking ropey? Get yourself some glasses

Sandino

A very bad call but I think Dudley was happy enough we it was initially called to an end.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Lady GAA GAA

almost glad that was over after 6, every round was very samey. disappointed in dudey tbh

behind the wire

as steve collins said "this is boxing not tennis".  seemed like a poor decision by the doctor.

Khan sounds like a hateful arrogant character.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: CiKe on April 16, 2011, 10:49:51 PM

You've not watched a lot of boxing then i take it. No question he wasn't winning, but looking ropey? Get yourself some glasses

sure he was on the canvas in round 5 and in round 6 he looked drunk at one stage the way he was staggering about. khan speaking the truth here

CiKe

Khan ="he refused to carry on" & " I stumbled him a few times". Gimme a break.

Think very disrespectful afterwards from Khan, I reckon Bradley schools him, but unfortunately not a puncher to punish him. I'd like to see Cotto or Moseley get in against him. Mosely might be slowing down massively but he aint been stopped (until a few weeks time agaist pac man), and has serious power to put him on the seat of his pants.

CiKe

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on April 16, 2011, 10:53:02 PM

sure he was on the canvas in round 5 and in round 6 he looked drunk at one stage the way he was staggering about. khan speaking the truth here
I'll relax, you're obviously on the wind up...

Sandino

I think Hearn was a disgrace by the way, could have caused a riot!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

The Claw

Quote from: CiKe on April 16, 2011, 10:48:21 PM
fair point from Paul, this talk of P4P is way too premature for Khan - for my money Bradley schools him. There is no chance in hell Dudey gets a rematch

Quote from: CiKe on April 16, 2011, 10:48:21 PM

Agreed on both counts, the amount of solid punches Kahn landed can be counted on one hand. Would also fancy Bradley to beat him. Dudey showed he is a good boxer

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: CiKe on April 16, 2011, 10:54:32 PM
Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on April 16, 2011, 10:53:02 PM

I'll relax, you're obviously on the wind up...

dudey was staggering END OF

anportmorforjfc

Khan was putting everything into every round and was tiring, McCloskey IMO was lapping it up and then going to go for it in the later rounds. Khan would have had to change his strategy because it wasn't working. What a shite ending!