Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I thought it was 1.00am!! cant find it anywhere??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Andy Lee (Ireland) knocked out the lad McEwan in the tenth, needed to otherwise he was beat!!

gallsman

Brave from Magee so far, but limited. Landing shots but getting tagged as well. Not doing enough to win the rounds - I'd give him one of the first five. May need a KO.

gallsman

Magee knocked down and shipping some brutal body punches. Not too hurt though and survived the round fine. Slipping away, will def need the KO.

gallsman

Down twice in the 7th from two more body punches. Got away with one as ref thought it was low.

gallsman

Stopped in 10 after being dropped by a left uppercut to the chin. Bute too big, too quick, too strong and, ultimately, too good.

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 19, 2011, 10:20:24 PM
Anyone see the Klitchko "fight"? Boxing could have done without that.

Solis confirmed with torn cruciate in his right knee. Vitali claiming it was his hard punching that forced him down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xd8Xc6qJIo

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on March 20, 2011, 02:52:29 PM

Solis confirmed with torn cruciate in his right knee. Vitali claiming it was his hard punching that forced him down.

In the Sky studios Johnny Nelson reckoned he took a dive, in fairness to McGuigan he put him straight.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on March 20, 2011, 02:55:18 PM
Quote from: gallsman on March 20, 2011, 02:52:29 PM

In the Sky studios Johnny Nelson reckoned he took a dive, in fairness to McGuigan he put him straight.

It's an odd one. His face didn't show any real signs of hurt or anguish. I suppose Henry Shefflin's didn't either and he had the same injury. Can cruciate injuries be mild?

Milltown Row2

How bad was that fight?? Klitchko was raging

CiKe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2011, 03:35:33 PM
How bad was that fight?? Klitchko was raging

Solis was doing grand, I doubt the punch that caught him was putting him down and the knee maybe even went just before.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Anybody watching Prizefighter here? How the hell did Ainscough win that one?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead