Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Haven't been as excited about boxing as I have been recently,the Casey, McCloskey and Haye fights coming up soon.  Pity about Duddy and Lee.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

nrico2006

I see Andy Lee had a good win at the weekend, hopefully gets him a shot at the title this year.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

unitedireland

Does anyone know where you can watch highlights of the fight on the internet or on what channel on the tv. Thanks

nrico2006

You can see the full 9th and 10th rounds on youtube, he knocked him down in both.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Watching James DeGale and George Groves on Ringside here. Entertaining!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

nrico2006

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 17, 2011, 10:35:36 PM
Watching James DeGale and George Groves on Ringside here. Entertaining!

Seen that, really hope Groves knocks him out.

Milltown Row2

Has Magee got a chance tonight?

Seems this lad Bute can do a bit of damage

Casey on at ten tonight, up against it but certainly in with a shout, at 9/4 he's worth a punt surely
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rocky Mc Guigan

Casey has punchers chance all right but the Cuban will more likely win by a large points margin

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on March 19, 2011, 09:38:33 PM
'Big Bang' fights for his food. He'll go at this boyo like fcuk. Looking forward to it.

Yeah he won't be beat for the lack of effort. He'll be boxing for his life.

Will stay up for the other fight, would like for Magee to put the fight of his life in tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

Anyone see the Klitchko "fight"? Boxing could have done without that.

Milltown Row2

on now, think thats my da singing there ;D ;D

magpie seanie

If this lad wins there will be mayhem. Wouldn't like to see him lose on a dodgy decision, could be carnage!

Milltown Row2

Looks nervous don't ya think?

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 19, 2011, 10:20:24 PM

If Solis took the pro game seriously he could be quality.

Casey will give it his absolute all, but just can't see him lasting with the class of someone like Rigondeaux. Should be interesting.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on March 19, 2011, 10:31:13 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on March 19, 2011, 10:20:24 PM

If Solis took the pro game seriously he could be quality.

Casey will give it his absolute all, but just can't see him lasting with the class of someone like Rigondeaux. Should be interesting.

Is McAuley co commentating