Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

When he comes on and makes a valid reason as to why he called him a "hateful wee ****" then i'll think what i want. I've asked him but he has not bothered posting.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Iceman

But do you not see the folly of your argument....

You're a w**ker because you called my mate a w**ker because you called my mate a w**ker.....and on and on and on.....

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Milltown Row2

Make your judgements on Carl Frampton who'll be on the late late show tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

yes you are right. same as if you came on here as a hateful wee cnut from the Glen road.

Milltown Row2

Shane not the best boxer. Carl looked nervous but came across well.  All he wants is a shot at a title. Casey is the one who he may avoid for a bit till he has more fights. I hope the world title fight is against Casey. Would be great for Ireland boxing

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 10, 2010, 10:35:42 PM
Carl Frampton came across well. Those McGuigans sicken my shite.
Hun lover.

Milltown Row2

Tony stop being a twat :D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 10, 2010, 11:44:33 PM
Tony stop being a t**t :D
Aye he did come across well. Could he not have belted Daniel O'Donnell?

Milltown Row2

Majella Could have done with a belt "i'm buying dress at 300 Euro"

What a thing to say during the Republics troubled times ;D ;D

Square Ball

what time is the Khan fight on at?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Milltown Row2

not on till 4.00am!!

the fights have started on sky now though, some cracking bouts so far

paco

Will these be repeated on normal Sky Sports during the week? Also, when will the Klitchko fight be scheduled again?

CiKe

Bantamweight tournament starts tonight as well, the two fights could be crackers.

Can't take to De Gale at all, hope he loses

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

Running fine here, DeGale in the 5th (well thats what i backed)