Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abble

Quote from: armagho9 on December 03, 2010, 09:55:07 PM
Frampton was obviously up against very little and it is very early in Framptons career but to me he looks like a guy he could go very far.  In some shape and looks to have some serious power in those punches

thats the scary thing, you can just see the power in some of them punches and its tidy boxing too, something very precise about how he goes about it, tight

Milltown Row2

As they say you can only beat whats in front of you! Carl has some power behind those punches! Very focused and should do well. Hope Barry keeps him on track for some big titles next year.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

YogiBear

Willie Casey will beat the shite out of the wee p***k next year hateful wee whore that frampton

Milltown Row2

You know the lad Frampton? why are you being so hateful towards him? I hope its got nothing to do about where he's from.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenmachine

Casey vs Frampton would be a cracker I would imagine!  Two explosive characters to say the least...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: screenmachine on December 04, 2010, 06:42:08 PM
Casey vs Frampton would be a cracker I would imagine!  Two explosive characters to say the least...

Went to Framptons last fight in the Ulster hall, didn't get last night but im mighty impressed with him.  Its a good division at the moment with plenty of potentially great match ups.

Would also like to know what Yogibears beef is with Frampton??  Seems likable enough in interviews and is supposably getting married to a girl from west Belfast so he cant be that bad considering he is a sticky bun  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Milltown Row2

Pisses me off no end the cocks that come on here and make judgements like that when they don't know the person. This twat d obviously does not know how boxing works in Ireland. Carl is a gent, i've known him many years. His friendships through boxing for Ireland are a testament to how the boxing community have got on regardless of where you are from. Yogi must be a bigot! otherwise explain your post

Milltown Row2

Well maybe he'll explain what he has based his post on.  I'll hold judgement till then

nrico2006

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 03, 2010, 10:17:52 PM
As they say you can only beat whats in front of you! Carl has some power behind those punches! Very focused and should do well. Hope Barry keeps him on track for some big titles next year.

True, he looks the real deal and their is some potential great fights domestically out there as well as Kiko floating about. 

On another note, I hope to god 2011 eventually has a match up involving some of the big 3 'Irish' from the Irish Middleweight scene.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Iceman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2010, 07:08:43 PM
Pisses me off no end the cocks that come on here and make judgements like that when they don't know the person. This t**t d obviously does not know how boxing works in Ireland. Carl is a gent, i've known him many years. His friendships through boxing for Ireland are a testament to how the boxing community have got on regardless of where you are from. Yogi must be a bigot! otherwise explain your post
In fairness Milltown we all do that. I'm sure you can through your posts and see assessments you have made of people in the public eye in many sports who you don't "personally know"....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

CiKe

talk of Casey against Rigondeaux? For those of you haven't seen him this guy is a ghost, one of best amateur fighters Cuba has ever produced, multiple Olympic/world titles, from what I have seen, as good if not better than Kindelan was. He beat Ricardo Cordoba (bernard dunne's victim when became wrld champ) after only 7 pro fights! He is not young at 30 but I'm looking forward to see this guy in some crackers over the next couple years

Milltown Row2

His post iceman was based on where the lad was from. Not interviews he has done or from knowing him. But thats ok with some posters on here. some would even defend it!

gallsman

Apparently the Rigondeaux - Cordoba fight was an absolute cracker. Some bloody strange scoring though!

judge: Nelson Vazquez 117-109 | judge: Ruben Garcia Dr. 114-112 | judge: Raul Caiz Sr 112-114

Milltown Row2

so it was based on what hardstation? unless he comes on and state his reason i'll think what i want

The Iceman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2010, 08:25:51 PM
so it was based on what hardstation? unless he comes on and state his reason i'll think what i want
you can think what you want but don't put words to his posts and label the lad as a c**k because thats what you think he was implying.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight