Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Yes, fantastic news on the boxing front on the BBC, Audley Harrison is boxing on, cant wait until his next fight ::)
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Square Ball on December 01, 2010, 03:23:01 PM
Yes, fantastic news on the boxing front on the BBC, Audley Harrison is boxing on, cant wait until his next fight ::)

Yeah should be a belter  :D

Joxer

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 01, 2010, 03:42:28 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on December 01, 2010, 03:23:01 PM

Yeah should be a belter  :D

That buck couldnt receive enough belts!

imtommygunn

Well he won't be belting anyone else if that last fight is anything to go by!

Square Ball

he blamed the ref for his defeat as he stopped the fight to early as he was about to get into his rhythm. also stated that this style was unique. Will I suppose only throwing 1 punch is unique
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Milltown Row2

I'm at the Ulster Hall for the Frampton fight. Sitting front row is Mickey Harte with Barry McGuigan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 03, 2010, 07:12:47 PM
I'm at the Ulster Hall for the Frampton fight. Sitting front row is Mickey Harte with Barry McGuigan

Let us know how it goes

Milltown Row2

Mickey knock out Barry in the first!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armagho9

i would say Frampton will finish it within 3 rounds, was half way through typing this when Framptton really shook him

Abble

i've seen frampton twice now. maybe not great oppostion but you just know he's got the makings of a good one

Nally Stand

Quote from: Abble on December 03, 2010, 09:46:03 PM
i've seen frampton twice now. maybe not great oppostion but you just know he's got the makings of a good one

Larry Reilly could take him
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Abble

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 03, 2010, 09:46:59 PM

could he make the weight

Nally Stand

Quote from: hardstation on December 03, 2010, 09:51:25 PM
Quote from: Abble on December 03, 2010, 09:49:37 PM

could he make the weight
He just has to go on the 'Caveman diet'........."basically anything that a caveman would eat", according to The Jackal.

No. He wouldn't make the weight. But would you like to be the one to tell him?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

armagho9

Frampton was obviously up against very little and it is very early in Framptons career but to me he looks like a guy he could go very far.  In some shape and looks to have some serious power in those punches

Abble

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 03, 2010, 09:54:14 PM
Quote from: hardstation on December 03, 2010, 09:51:25 PM
Quote from: Abble on December 03, 2010, 09:49:37 PM

could he make the weight
He just has to go on the 'Caveman diet'........."basically anything that a caveman would eat", according to The Jackal.

No. He wouldn't make the weight. But would you like to be the one to tell him?

aye why not