Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Surprised by how poor Taylor has been in his last two fights. Lopez's da is one hateful man.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Taylor

Inoue has just put in an absolute masterclass v Fulton

JoG2

I've never seen 1 boxer dominate another as much in a high profile pound for pound bout  as Crawford did in that fight. Spence was like a rabbit in the headlights from Rd 2 on. Crawford was as fresh at the end as the start. Tough to watch such a 1 sided battering tbh

Milltown Row2

"I'm going to keep trying until I get there and I believe I will."

Michael Conlan is confident he will become a world champion and will keep fighting until he has a belt around his waist.

READ MORE: https://www.irish-boxing.com/world-title-gra-brewer-conlan-not-drinking-in-last-chance-saloon/

Quicker getting a belt around his mouth
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Silkyskillssunshinee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2023, 02:08:50 PM
"I'm going to keep trying until I get there and I believe I will."

Michael Conlan is confident he will become a world champion and will keep fighting until he has a belt around his waist.

READ MORE: https://www.irish-boxing.com/world-title-gra-brewer-conlan-not-drinking-in-last-chance-saloon/

Quicker getting a belt around his mouth

His best chance would be if Leigh Wood opted to give him a rematch. Conlan is still a big name so maybe a chance.

If he gets in the ring with that Mexican again, his career will come to a very ugly conclusion.

nrico2006

Mad that Conlan has had 1 World title shot, never mind two. Has beat nobody really of note.

Agree on the Crawford fight, mad how one sided it was. I thought Crawford would win, but expected it to be tight until the championship rounds.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

square_ball

Whoever is advising AJ should he telling him to call it a day before he gets in a ring with Wilder. This is as bad as I have seen him. Crowd booing in what is an awful fight.

Square Ball

Terrible fight, Fury would play with him.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

An Watcher

Jesus lads, do you still watch this guy?  How can you take him serious after so many defeats.  Could yet win a Frank Bruno world title if some clown gets a lucky win or someone is stripped of their belt

square_ball

Conor McGregor looked like he was having a good time anyway.

On a separate note do UFC do out of competition drug tests?

nrico2006

Quote from: An Watcher on August 13, 2023, 08:02:03 AM
Jesus lads, do you still watch this guy?  How can you take him serious after so many defeats.  Could yet win a Frank Bruno world title if some clown gets a lucky win or someone is stripped of their belt

3 defeats, hardly alot. Conlan has been beat twice by lesser fighters yet is heralded as the second coming.

McGregor has been on the roids and was out of the pool while doing so. Comes across as desperate as fcuk every time he goes to events, be that Katie Taylor fights or last night.

gallsman

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 13, 2023, 02:05:27 PM
Quote from: An Watcher on August 13, 2023, 08:02:03 AM

3 defeats, hardly alot. Conlan has been beat twice by lesser fighters yet is heralded as the second coming.

McGregor has been on the roids and was out of the pool while doing so. Comes across as desperate as fcuk every time he goes to events, be that Katie Taylor fights or last night.

By who?!?

ONeill

Usyk a nightmare to fight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bennydorano

Very soft looking winning punch, maybe Dubois was totally gassed but it looked soft. I was waiting for Dubois to win by peppering the body all night after the ref saved Usyk (wrongly called low blow). Reading during the week Usyk half assed his training camp, that fight had a home town decision vibe all night. If that Usyk turns up v Fury he'll be murdered.

nrico2006

Dubois was running on empty by that stage. They were talking about targeting the body all week, must have saw a weakness there that will be seriously targeted from now on as he should have been counted out tonight and was badly hurt by it.